Liebe - 47

Lukas.

"You can't even make coffee, Lukas what are you a princess ?" Hanna yelled - which she does all the time. I had been working at the café for over a week now. I hated it even though it wasn't as bad. I couldn't see Nella whenever I wanted to and the fact that all the customers want to take photos with me even if I said no. They would still snap pictures of me working. The money I earned there per day was the amount I would give as a tip to whenever I got room service. It was torture but I was determined to show my father that I could do it without him.

"What's the difference anyways ?" I rolled my eyes at the short figure called Hanna.

"Black coffee is different from- argh never mind you are not even listening are you." She scoffed glaring daggers at me but I simply shrugged.

"Is there a problem here ?" Jakub asked as he approached us in the kitchen.

"Yes-" Hanna yelled.

"No-" i said at the same time.

"Princess Lukas keeps messing up and I can't cover for him anymore." Hanna said in a frustrated strained voice -that's how angry she was- I thought to myself.

"Princess Lukas, isn't used to this Hanna so get over yourself and stop harassing the poor boy. He is going through a tough time with family problems." Jakub said giving me a pet on the back. I didn't know if Jakub was actually nice and felt sorry for me or he just like the fact that I was the senators son. I grinned at Hanna who was about to blow.

"I mean I have been trying to learn but all you do is shout at me." i said in a sad voice just to annoy her a bit

"Now that isn't a way to teach someone is it Hanna ?" Jakub said through gritted teeth.

"No, it isn't especially since he is royalty." Hanna said sarcastically.

"Don't worry, I'm willing to learn." I ignored her sarcasm.

"It's settled then." Jakub said exiting the shop.

"Atleast Kaleb is coming back today." She muttered under her breath.

"Who is Kaleb ?" I asked curiously while texting on my iPhone x. Nella wanted to meet up with me today so I told her to meet me at the café then I could surprise her by showing her a new responsible Lukinator with a job.

"None of you biz-wacks Princess." She groaned, i felt tempted to laugh.

"Well calm dowm grizzly bear." I said my eyes fixated on my phone.

"If you are having money problems why don't you sell your phone ? it looks new and it's the latest version so ?" She asked while adding cream to the cup cakes.

I gasped before answering her. "Then what will I use ? I can't be seen holding a what is it called a Samsung or Huawei or whatever."

"Those phones have the same functions as your iPhone."

"No. They are still not Iphones." I muttered making her roll her eyes at me.