Liebe - 10

"The best love is one which changes you into a better person other than being another person but yourself." ~Unknown.

Lukas.

"Someone is in a good mood today." Marian muttered as he saw me, all dressed up.

"Yes, Marian my life couldn't be any better." I giddly smiled.

"Ah, what died and got inside your body ?" He asked befuddled by my response.

"Tsk tsk...I like you a lot but your jokes suck." I chuckled a bit.

"Well that's something else."

"Quit frowning Marian and call the driver, I want to have breakfast with my mom."

"You are still such a baby, I knew you couldn't stay at the hotel alone for long."

"Who said I'm booking out of the hotel. I just said I want to have breakfast with my mother." I raised my voice.

"My apologies then, let me get the limo ready my lord." He said walking out of my suite.

"Marian don't be like that." I face palmed.

"I know not what you speak of sir." He continued dialing his phone probably the Limo.

I hated when Marian gave me that attitude where he acted so professional with me as if we weren't friends.

"Wait Marian..... cancel breakfast, I think I will give." Jaden a call."

I had recently remembered he was in Berlin for the weekend and it would be a nice gesture to spend most of my time with my childhood best friends then I thought... I wonder what she is doing.

My lips instantly curved upwards at the thought of mystery girl. I would love to know her name but that will just ruin the mystery.

It took me everything within my soul not to call my father's private investigator to research on her... I wanted to know who her parents were ? Assuming they are filthy rich considering she has a body guard. Which country this beauty comes from ? America but she doesn't have an accent. Most importantly if she had a boyfriend ?

I had so many questions, I wondered when I will see her again, I hoped it will be soon because I miss the warmth of her lips upon my own, her hand fitting perfectly in mine, her smile that smile that I always want to see, the dimples oh the dimples that appear even when she isn't smiling. She is perfect.

"Lukas !" Marian waved his fingers in my face.

"Yes." I frowned being disturbed from such lovely thoughts is horrible.

"Jaden is here." He gestured his hand to where Jay had an amused look on his face.

"Tsk tsk...are we thinking if Nella ?" He chuckled coming to sit next to me.

"Who the fuck is Nella ?" I frowned.

"Oh, don't tell me you don't know the name of your lover ?" He continued with the teasing voice.

"Her name is Antonella Le roux." He said with a smile when I didn't respond.

Her name is Antonella Le roux.

It rang in my head for a few minute until I finally said "wow that's the most beautiful name, I have ever heard."

"I could say the same." Jaden muttered.

"Lukas is just love struck there is no way, the Lukas I know would spend his morning talking about a girls name." Marian supervened, I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not inlove in her, I just like her a lot." I murmured.

"Yeah before you know it, it will be love."

"Shut up Marian." I racked my fingers through my hair.

"Anyways why would you call her my lover jay ?" I questioned.

"Because you have been engaged to Deya Fischer for about six months so she is your lover." Marian spoke.

"Exactly..." Jay muttered.

"Fuck." I said angry.

"Its not an engagement if I didn't give her a fucken ring."

"Your father took the honour of buying her one, on your behalf." Marian continued.

Jaden was just amused.

"Why are you only telling me this now huh ?" I stood up walking back and fourth in my royal suite.

"Uhm he said I shouldn't mention it."

Oh this is why Cake Faced Deya is so convinced that I will marry her fuck no. She has no idea who she is messing with, as for my father he doesn't know whats coming for him. I'm certainly not stupid, I get these cunning genes from him and I will use them against him.

Two can play the game !

" I hope you didn't tell her friends that I'm engaged." I swallowed the last word.

"No I wouldn't come on she is quite a sweet girl, I don't want her to get hurt so just stop the games you are playing with her." Jaden sighed.

"I'm not playing any games. I genuinely like her."

"But you are getting married so let her go. You know you always listen to your father in the end."

"This time I won't." I said as a matter of fact.

Vote + Comment