Liebe - 29

"We choose those we like; with those we love, we have no say in the matter." ~ Mignon Mclaughlin.

Antonella.

"Three ladies all to myself..." Anwar said pretending to think with his right hand on his chin.

"Well two you can't fuck with your cousin can you ?" Mandy said shifting in her sit.

"I can because we are not fully cousins yet." He smirked.

"You are an idiot." I hit him playful on the chest.

"Ouch.."

"I was kidding for fucksake, i feel sorry for the man that will marry you."

"You always have cleverest things to say huh ?"

"Of cause I do."

"You are really a pain in the ass."

"Is that bitterness speaking, i mean who could hate a face like this." He chuckled.

"Who told you those lies." I replied with quirkiness.

"You guys are something else." Leah commented on the little banter.

Suddenly the partition slid down, revealing the driver. " Mr. Steenkamp the parking is a bit full, i will use the back if that's okay with you ?" He asked in a formal tone.

"Ah man." Anwar said frustrated. "I really wanted to make a late entrance now who will see me if we go through the back."

I laughed, i thought it was something serious but it's this.

"Uhm it's fine." I replied the driver who nodded and closed the partition.

"What's the big deal anyways ?" Mandy asked.

"That's the same thing I'm still trying to figure out hey." I said laughing at Anwar's expression.

"You are looking at the best man so I need to go through the front and pose for the camera's" Anwar replied.

"I can go with you." Leah said quickly.

"Yeah it's fine you guys can walk up front."

"Are you sure ?" He asked a smile forming on his face.

"Perfectly sure." I smiled. I don't know know but my heart sort of warmed up knowing that he actually cared about my opinion or than concern.

"Call me if you need anything Nella...you too Amanda." He smiled pulling Leah out with him.

"We will be in the same venue Anwar stop treating me like a kid." I giggled.

"This is new to me so I'm not sure how big brothers are suppose to act." He blushed.

"You are doing just great." Amanda whispered "Although you would have been needed a month ago when some Douche----" Leah suddenly interrupted and boy was I glad.

"Anwar we should go." She said with that Anwar left me a concerned look but I assured him I was fine. When the door shut closed is glared at Mandy.

"I'm sorry Nella I couldn't help it." She squirmed.

"I really want to forget about Lukas...and besides Anwar shouldn't know."

"But Lukas stole your viginity and..-"

"It's not like he raped me, trust me I wanted to." I muttered under my breath.

"But his still a douchebag. " she huffed feeling defeated.

"I know." I smiled I loved knowing that people actually cared about me and when they tend to act concerned it just warmed my Heart.

"Ma'am we are here, would you like me to accompany you into the venue, it doesn't look safe around here."