Liebe - 37

"Love is acceptance. When you love someone.....you take them into your heart, and that is surely why it hurts so much when we lose someone we love, because we lose a part of ourselves." ~ Andrew

Antonella.

*flashback*

"Today is mother's day 14th of May and I want you all to make your mother a pretty card with flowers and hearts whatever it is you prefer." Ms. Mitchell instructed us. "Let's get started shall we ?" She clasped her hands together, everyone began to discuss what they were going to write or draw...knowing my situation. I folded my hands and slept on the table in my 2nd grade class.

My daddy told me, i didn't need a mommy because Dad's were much cooler. I loved my dad, he knew every answer to everything. The best dad in the whole wide world. I thought.

"Antonella Le Roux where is your card ?" Ms. Mitchell stood in front of me with her arms folded.

"I don't want to make one." I said in a low tone.

"Your mommy would be happy if you made one ?"

"I don't know and I don't care. Cards are stupid anyways." I replied in a nonchalant tone.

"Antonella mind your tone, young lady."

"I will need to speak to your father about this." She sighed going back to her desk. "But for now you are going to make that card." She added.

Argh I hate school. I thought as I made the stupid card. I didn't add much effort really and instead of Happy Mother's day I wrote Happy 2nd Fathers day. My pa and I always celebrated Fathers day twice. The day went on by fast, i sat in my sit waiting for my father to come fetch me.

"Mr. Le roux you finally made it ? Please have a sit." Ms. Mitchell told my father. I was glad to see him although he looked exhausted.

"Hey Nella." He gave me a high five, bringing me to sit on his lap.

"So what seems to be the problem ?" He asked subliminally.

"Well this is the problem." She passed my card to him.

"Oh my goodness did you make this Nella, it's so pretty I love it." He kissed me cheek playfully making me giggle.

"What's wrong with the card Ms. Mitchell? " My father asked.

"It's mother's day not father's day."

"Nella what do we say ?" My father asked.

"Mother's day sucks so it's father's day in our voca-bu-la-ry." I giggled struggling with the last word.

"Exactly now if you will excuse us we have plans on how we are going to spend this father's day." My father stood up in his Armani suit lifting me up, leaving my second grade teacher stupified.

*End of Flashback*

My first instinct would be to tell my father but how do I tell him something like that. Where do I even start ? All I want is Lukas. I feel betrayed by my own father, why would he hide something like that from me ? What if my mother has always been there but out of reach ? What if I actually knew her but was subliminally blind ? I will never forgive my father if there comes a time in my life where I can't meet my mother because she is dead. I hated thinking about it but being positive I'd calmly tell myself...she is alive.

I had went back to the Steenkamp Mansion to hang out with my friends, i have been so scarce lately. I owed them an explanation. Anwar left as soon as i had arrived, he mentioned dealing with something but his crazy so I didn't put any thinking to it. I told Amanda and Leanne everything that happened excluding my mother.