Liebe -5

"There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few catch your heart. Pursue those...."

-Janet Nolan.

Antonella.

"He is so fucking cute, Nella." Leah gushed about the Lukas guy, in my opinion he wasn't cute he was beyond that, there was something about him maybe his green eyes that seem to change to blue when the ray of the sun brims in his face.

"You can say that again Leah !" Mandy commented as we headed back to the Hotel.

"It's such a shame you didn't get a chance to introduce yourself..." Leah frowned.

"I know right." I shrugged a little fazed out.

As we walked to the Ritz-Calton hotel apparently its the best in Berlin, now I see why. My mind kept reminiscing about Lukas, his smile perfect pearly white teeth, beautiful eyes, his voice... that's when it hit me, I have never paid so much attention to a guy well I really meant it when I said as a child I was a loner, I never really liked anyone or went out on dates to the extent that my beloved father sat me down and asked me if I was lesbian or bio-sexual that was probably the most awkward and bizarre moment I had ever experienced in my life.

After changing clothes in our suite as George waited outside we then decided to eat at the fancy Restaurant downstairs near the Lobby, room service was getting old so why not try new experiences.

"Damn we look good." Leah gushed as we stood on the full body mirror. I was dressed in a black coco Chanel chevrilion dress, which curved my curves and butt. This dress was a gift from my father when I accompanied him to his business gala party last November, my father just loves showering me with gifts whenever I felt sad or sick or when I started asking about my mother...

"You really have some black genes, I mean look at those curves and that butt." Mandy said slapping my butt, I was really skinny but very curvy which most people found surprising. My hair tied in a neat bun and these heels making me look like a 6'1 model.

"Applause to me for the makeup." Leah squalled after glancing at Mandy and I. She was really good at these make up type of stuff, she wanted to take it as a career but her strict father made it clear that she was going to study medicine like him, it made her really sad, I would be too if I was forced to be something I don't wish to be but in this case I want to be a lawyer by my own free will no one forcing or threatening me.

After ten minutes we had arrived in the Ritz-Calton hotel restaurant. Everyone was dressed all formal and spoke in a foreign language, I wondered if anyone here knew English at least ?

"Reservation for Antonella Le Roux ?" George said to the old man who was out front.

"Oh, let me just have a look." He browsed through the pages as Mandy and Leah looked around their faces glowing with excitement.

"Oh, Miss Le roux I'm sorry for the wait... I will take you to your table." I simply smiled, he probably thought I was a fake trying to get into their five star restaurant but when he looked at his reservation and saw who my father was, there was no denying that he was full on embarrassed. He didn't have a German accent like Lukas, oh my mind wondered back to him.

It was currently dawn and we last saw him in the morning... I felt myself shiver when I heard him laugh with his manager and another young man with blonde hair who looked round about the same age as Lukas. Our eye immediately locked, he held my gaze like magnet on poles, there was something about him even though I didn't know him, there was no denying that there was a deep connection between us just by the way we looked into each other's eyes everything would just stop and everyone in the room would disappear and the only thing that mattered was him and I. Yet I didn't even know him or had never talked to him the least.

Is this how Romeo and Juliet felt the first time they met ? Well I'm just being delusional at this point and time.

Well sat on our preserved table which was in the VIP lounge with most guests here dressed in formal business suits and women in formal gala wear. George stood beside our table as we looked at the menu but I wasn't going to have that.

"George Please sit down..?!" I said looking at him with the corner of my eye. "Please I insist ..." I gestured for him to take the fourth unoccupied chair.

"Well thank you Maam." He awkwardly sat down in his black suit. " I mean Nella." He repeated.

"That's more like it." I smiled then once again my eyes met with those green dark emerald eyes of Lukas.

What's happening to me ?

"So George how old are you ?" Mandy asked breaking the awkward silence.

"I am thirty-seven." He gave a straight answer, George was your typical 6'3, very muscular even through his suit, black hair and clean shaven face. He worked with my father for many years so my father trusted him a lot. My father being a famous lawyer they were a lot of bad people who were out to get him so it was always safer for him to be around guards maximum of four guards at most especially when he is out of the country.

"These are some weird looking food." Mandy grumbled looking at the menu and I laughed.

"I think I will have the Bratwurst... It looks like something I would eat." Leah gestured for the waiter. "What are you guys having ?" She asked.

"I think I will just have wine then skip to desert." I looked around and again Lukas was looking at me with a smile that makes you feel unworthy of his presence because he just looks so handsome.

"The desert does look good." Mandy replied.

"Here are your refreshments, are you ready to order ?" A blonde waitress dressed in her smart uniform informed us.

"I will have the Apfelkuchen." Mandy said not so sure about her pronunciation.

"How about you ma'am ?" She asked Leah in her thick German accent.

"Bratwurst please." Leah said moving her black hair to the other side.

"I will just have wine for now then skip to desert." I smiled.

"How about you sir ?" She asked George.

"Oh for me just water please." He said.

"No George please have something." I assured him that it was okay.

"Well I will he the Fischbrötchen and hendi." He replied.

"Okay thank you, your orders will be coming right up. " I looked at her name tag which was written Ari.

"Thank you Ari." I replied.

After the dishes were served, they had their meal, all I kept doing was stealing glances from Lukas as he talked and laughed with Marian and the blonde guy but most times I would catch him stealing glances from me. I was glad my friends didn't see him because it would have been an outburst. Then Ari came with a dish in hand which we definitely didn't order.

"Excuse me miss, this came from the gentleman Lukas Rieger from the table over there in the VIP area." She smiled sweetly, my heart hammered from my ribs. Looking at the desert it was indeed sumptuous with strawberries in cream and berries wow no had ever done this for me before as Ari handed me the note it read.

Has my heart forsaken me, for I haven't seen such beauty till this night.
-Lukas xx

I blushed furiously looking over to his table he simply smiled and I couldn't help but feel special.