Liebe - 42

"You call it madness, but i call it love." ~ Don Byas

Antonella.

Oh my goodness. What am I doing ? Do I even know what I'm doing...I was panicking inside but I wouldn't let that show. I dropped down to my knees.

"Ella, you don't have to do this." Lukas voice rang in my head but I wanted to. I read a magazine that said having the same positions during sex all the time can make the other person bored but I wasn't doing it because of that. I wanted to because I love him and I want to share this experience with him.

I licked the tip of his length looking up, i could see Lukas throwing his head back in pleasure. The water cascading from the top of his head down to his torso, he looked so heavenly. I then took in all of his length in my mouth and it only fit half way through...I bobbed my head while running my tongue around his cock. "Fuck Ella." He groaned. Hearing him grunt only gave me more confidence. I liked having control over him.

"Just like that, yes baby." Lukas grunted as I got the confidence to Bob my head faster. It turned me on seeing him like this.

"I'm close...that's it baby." He moved his hips into my mouth, feeling myself getting wet and my own core filled with need. In slow movements, he released in my mouth...it was salty liquid and I quickly swallowed.

I stood up, he looked at me and I smiled licking my lips. He then pushed me against the cold tiled wall, kissing my neck down to the valley of my breasts...I didn't realise my panties were already off.

"Lukas.." I moaned as he nibbled my earlobe.

"I can never get enough of you." He said in a cold husky voice filled with need. "Jump..." He whispered in my ear and I did just that. His length was on my entrance. "Lukas stop teasing..." I whined my hands still around his neck. "I love it when you beg." He set his lips on mine, giving me a passionate kiss. "Lukas plea..se" I moaned as he rubbed his bare length on the entrance of my core, it was throbbing with need. Then finally he thrusted inside my wet core, the water was still running and the hotel bill was sure going to be expensive but that was the least of my worries as Lukas thrust repeatedly making me moan and becoming weaker with each thrust.

My back was still on the cold tiled wall, he then gripped my butt, thrusting deeper inside me. I couldn't keep up anymore. "I'm clo...se Luk-" I said feeling myself tighten around his length. "Hold on baby, Just a little more." He groaned connecting our lips again as he continued guiding inside me. I couldn't imagine myself doing this with anyone but Lukas because I love him dearly.

"Lukas...I can..t" I moaned with one final thrust, i let go my legs around his waist...feeling weak my hands around his neck. He released for the second time inside me, the feeling was soothing feeling him shoot warm liquid inside my core.

We stayed in the same position for some minutes, absorbing this moment and this feeling. I wished it would last forever. "We really need to get you on the pill, liebe." He kissed my temple pulling out, now standing on my feet I felt weak and tired. I just smiled and nodded laying on his chest...I could feel the liquid that was inside me minutes ago now flowing down between my thighs with the water.

I didn't want to mention it but I was on the pill already, Grace gave me enough. I loved the fact that he cared about my well being not that getting pregnant with his child would be a horrible thing...I have so much to look forward to right now I don't want a child but I bet if we had a child it would be the most beautiful baby ever.

"Let's get you cleaned up." Lukas kissed my temple, grabbing the foam. I smiled at how perfect he is. He washed my hair and I washed his, giving me kisses here and there. When we were done we dried up and I got dressed in Lukas clothes since this was his suite.

"I have to go..." I muttered feeling sad. " I love you."

"I love you." He replied. " Let me drop you off." I nodded as we left the hotel hand in hand.

Vote Comment