Liebe - 27

"Love me or hate me, but spare me your indifference." ~ Libbie Fidim.

Antonella.

"What ?! Oh no for real ?" Leah giggled at Anwar's jokes. I rolled my eyes like for the millionth time since i had stayed the night over and now my father refused to send the driver to pick us up. I crossed my arms and looked around, we were sitting at the pool area. Mandy had her head phones on and as for Leah she was smitten by Anwar the brat and me...here i am dipping my feet at the edges of the pool.

"Yeah for real. It was like skinnydipping but in public." He shrugged replying Leah, she looked stunned but that was simply disgusting who runs around butt naked.

No one.

Oh wait Anwar the brat.

I huffed under my breath getting annoyed by his stupidity, splashing more water. "Hey Leah i will be right back, wanna have a quick chat with my cousin."

God no.

In a swift moment he was sitting next to me in his black swimming shorts that ended right above his knees.

"Nella ?" He called.

"Only people i like are allowed to call me that." I spat without remorse, he looked a little taken back but quickly recovered.

"Ouch so you don't like me...? I'm hurt." He said typing something on his phone, he looked amused. I wanted to ask what or who it was but them again i wanted the phone to fall inside the pool. Cue for evil laugh...

"Do i have to spell it out for you ?" I rolled my eyes, surely my eyes were going to fall off from doing that lately.

"Well ek het lief vir jou." He replied.

"Okay." I sighed maybe if i keep quiet he would go away.

"Look Antonella can we please be mature about this, we ain't thirteen anymore."

"Yes we ain't so go away leave me alone in peace nit in pieces."

"We are still cousins."

"That doesn't count to me infact i don't know you." I pulled a huge cynic smile.

"You are definitely my sister, with that attitude. It's in the blood." He chuckled i don't know why i felt warm inside maybe because i felt accepted ?

"Look i guess what I'm trying to say is I'm sorry, i was thirteen i didn't know what i was talking about." He falsely scratched the back of his neck like he was nervous.

"Say something, i will do anything ?" He pleaded playfully nudging ne with his elbow if i lose my balance i would land in the pool with my clothes on.

"Say I'm sorry for being a racist bustard."

He laughed a bit, showing off his nose ring on the left side. He was very attactive, oh shit you don't say that about your cousins.

"Okay, I'm sorry for being a racist bustard. Happy ?" He raised an eyebrow finally putting his phone on the edge if the pool messages kept coming in but he would ignore. I wondered who it was ?

I quickly pushed him in the pool with one push he was down. Leah and Mandy gasped from laughter when Anwar pulled me inside with him.

"You are forgiven Asshole !" I splashed water in his face, his brown hair sticked to his head as he breathed heavily after being under water for a while.

"We cool." He asked slipping his hair back.

"Not yet but--"

"You didn't just push in the pool for no reason."

"You pushed me too."

"Because you pushed me !"

"No-uh..."

"Hey hey can you guys get out of the pool already." Mandy said with an amused face.

"He started-"

"She started it" we both said at the same.

"It's almost six, shouldn't we be getting ready for that engagement party ?" Leah asked excited.

"I'm staying, have fun." I said getting out the pool shivering but Mandy threw a towel my way.

"No you are going missy, lets get you ready." Mandy pushed foward to the sliding door.

"Let me get ready too, he will probably kill me if I'm late which is my speciality." He winked at Leah. "I always come late, because i like to take my time if you know what i mean." Leah blushed.

This flirting is getting on my nerves.

"That's so disgusting Anwar, shut up." I scrawled at him.

"I agree Nella." Mandy followed me inside the house.

"Whose engagement party is it for anyways ?" I asked drying my hair with a towel.

"Just a friend, Lukinator." Anwar shrugged walking up the stairs on his phone once again. For some odd reason i don't know why my heart seemed to skip a beat when i heard that, as if the name was familiar not so foreign.

"Who's Lukinator ?" I asked again.

"Calm down Nella, i would have hooked you guys up but like i said Engagement Party doesn't that ring some alarms or you are a dare devil like your brother here, you like the forbidden Fruits huh ?" He seemed to always have something horridly disgusting to say.

"Shut up Anwar." I furrowed my eyebrows trying to understand what kind of a character he portrayed. Mandy and Leah couldn't hold back their laughter.

I just sighed this was going to be a long evening.

Vote Comment

Yay finally next chapter we get some Lukinator (inserts ship name) Action.

Any ship name's in mind :

Lukinella 🌹
Antokas 🌹
Lunella 🌹
Lukella 🌼 added by LowkeyItsYuki

i like Lukinella wby ?