Liebe - 31

"Love is the best medicine, and there is more than enough to go around once you open your heart." ~ Julie Marie.

Lukas.

"Let's get out of here..." I sigh placing kisses on her jaw and neck making her blush. We have done so many malicious things together and I still make her nervous.

"But it's your engagement par-"

"But I don't even want to be here..." I mumble kissing her lips as she wraps her arms around my neck.

"We can't just break the rules..."

"We can and we will." I smile lifting up her chin when she looks down. I stare at her hazel brown eyes that always find a way to make me feel at ease.

"I'm scared." She whispers.

"Scared of what love ?"

"Being with you and being heartbroken."

"But you are worth it." I smile.

For a minute we just stared at each other in awe suddenly I hear foot steps and I know what's going to happen if we don't move fast.

"We need to go back before they start looking for us." I look around the washroom for any where we could hide.

"No what we need is a place to hide." I smirked pulling her into a cubicle with me. Thank goodness the hotel washrooms are the cleanest. She looks confused as I close the door and squeeze both of us in. I place the toilet seat down...I fasten my pace when--

"Antonella ?? Are you in here.." I think that's Amanda's voice.

I quickly lift Antonella's petite body as we both waddle standing on to of the toilet sit.

"Luka-" she tries to protest but I immediately kiss her and whisper..."shhhhh." She squirmed as I hold her tight trying to balance both our weights.

"Nella come out please your dad will be made at me... if I don't bring you home on time." I can definitely tell that's Anwar's voice and I can't believe he tried to steal my girl that's so past bro-code.

"Nella I'm sorry do i have to apologise again. I will even allow you to push me in the pool again." He yells.

Again. Again...this has happened before fuck you Anwar.

"She's not in here, all the cubicles are empty. Have you checked the driver ?" That's Leanne 's voice i think.

"This is why George should always be around...let's go." Amanda says in a frustrated voice.

"Fuck I'm dead for days." Anwar says they reply as their voices fade. I put Antonella down.

"We need to leave..." I pull her by her wrist.

"They are worried I can't and my father might have a heart attack.

"Just tonight I will bring you back tomorrow safe and sound." I kiss her fore head.

"Okay." She pulls me close and I lean down pecking her plump lips.

"I love--you..." I perk her lips again as they formed into a smile.

"I love you..." she smiles closes the space between us. I stop for a minute and she frowns...

"Why didn't you say I love you too ?"

She smiles absent-minded.

"Because..." she blushes "Let's get out of here."

"But you haven't told me yet..." I whine.

"We have all the time to do that tonight don't we ?" She quirks a her eyebrow, i look at her in awe...how beautiful is she ? Even more beautiful tonight. My thoughts are clouded with lust, Oh how I have missed her. She did this to me I can't do anything with any other girl except her...regret immediately filled my thoughts.

"Are you coming or what ?" She interrupts my thoughts. I notice how beautiful her tanned legs are as she removes her heels becoming inches shorter than me but still even more breath-taking.

"Hold these..." she hands me her heels.

"Anything for my lady." I take them from her hand. She takes a hair band from her purse tying her hair. I stare at her in awe...

Dude you sound like a girl. My subconscious reminds me.

"Okay let's go, we have to run for it... in 3-2.."

"Wait do we even have a ride ?" She asked me me, while holding onto her long dress.

"Lucky for us, tonight I brought my car." I smirked.

"Perfect..."

Without warning I pull her into my arms in bridal style, while holding her heels. "Lukas I can walk on my own.."

I walked past the reception area using the backdoor entrance.

"I know love...kill me for trying to be romantic. "

"I will.." she kisses my cheek and I can't help but feel intoxicated by her. See laces her arms around my neck. I notice Anwar pacing back and fourth with Antonella's friend but right now I could care less. In an effortless walk I wonder at the parking lot noticing my audi R7 parked at a far corner.

"Stop staring...love." I whisper making her blush.

"Your eyes are just more greener in the dark." She mumbles.

"Really now ?" I smirk.

"Say it again, I didn't hear anything you said love."

"I'm not saying it again Lukas." She giggles.

"I love it when you say my name." I muttered as a muttered of fact.

I effortlessly open the passenger door to my car and lay her gently like the Queen she is because she is my queen. Throwing her heels at the backsit I jog to the other side of my car, immediately starting the ignition.

"I like your car." She says breathlessly.. I immediately remove my blazer and handing it over to her.

"You must be cold, wear that for now...I will turn the heater on."

"Such a gentleman. German gentleman."

I smile to myself because that's what I have been doing since first day I laid my eyes on her. When they told me she left i didn't know how to react I felt like the first real thing in my life. ..had been pulled away from me but now this is different I have her right here with me. Just the two of us.

Vote Comment

How did you like the chapter ?