Liebe - 26

"Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you expected to give which is everything." ~ Anonymous.

Lukas.

"I dont think you heard me clearly when i said no hanging out with that dutch boy !!" My father continued his tantrums argh here we go again, i shrugged. My father had recently called me to the mansion after i had lunch with Anwar but apparently he had to bounce because he had some important visitors ; if he didn't go his father would give him crap about it...well we have many things in common.

"Lukas Lukas Lukas !! I don't KNOW SERIOUSLY TIRED OF THIS BEHAVIOR. You will move out of that hotel as soon as possible." He pauses. "Are we clear ?"

"Sure whatever." I shrug. "May i leave ?" I question about to stand up from my sit to make my way out of my father's study.

"So that's all you have to say ?" He looks surprised.

"Well yes."

Ofcause that's all i had to say. Why would i continue staying in the hotel when Antonella isn't there anymore.

"Are okay Lukas ? Or you are overwhelmed by the wedding ? It's okay, at first you will be a nervous wreck but it will soon roll over. I remember how nervous i was before i married your mothe---"

"Yeah yeah atleast you married the woman of your choice." I muttered under my breath running my fingers through my hair. I don't feel like myself.

"Lukas---" he was about to say some cynical shit but thank goodness the phone rang saving me from this meaningless conversation.

"Senator Rieger speaking." He answered the phone gesturing for me to leave. I left his study feeling relieved, i would not have been able to tolerate him.

Me : Wanna hang ? 😒

I texted Anwar on my way downstairs, i think i heard chattering oh great my mom has guests.

"He will be so happy to see you darling." I heard my mother say, suddenly Anwar texted back...save me from staying in this hollowness.

Steenkamp 😎: turf luck bruh w/ family at the moment cant bail.

Me : i thought ur family annoyed u as much as mine did 😞...

Me : I'm hurt. 😭

I looked around the mansion no one was in tge hallways so i stood there for a while, i didn't want to meet my mother's guests probably some business investors or other politicians.

Steenkamp 😎: cut me some slac Lukinator. Kinda hanging with my cousin who i last saw when i was 13.

Me : sounds boring...😴 if u are still texting me.

Steenkamp 😎 : Argh go get laid or something, hang out with that kid justin some shit...

Me : Jaden doesn't stay in Berlin...Einstein👀

Steenkamp 😎: Go to Kong Urban it's always lit and turned up

Me : Great idea going to the club alone like a loner just great.

Steenkamp 😎: bye bitch

Me : so much for being my bestfriend

Me : choosing your cousin over me

Me : Okay fine.

Me : hey is your cousin a girl ?

Me : Does she have a friend

Me : help me get laid

Me : argh okay bye.

"Lukas come downstairs ." my mom's voice echoed from the lounge area. I quickly composed myself making my way downstairs, there alot of paintings in the house my father was an art freak. Him being an art freak he forced me to attend art painting summer academy from the age of nine, Can you believe that ? I couldn't even enjoy my summer. With the lounge coming to view, i saw her...making me ask myself if im cursed or what. Cant anything good happen to me.

Antonella was but then you chose Deya.

Ofcause not, i thought quickly.

You couldn't afford the thought of being disinherited huh greedy much ?

She left me anyways...

Why was i talking to myself again, thats really weird ; i thought to myself.

"Hey Lukas." Deya greeted me as soon as she saw me.

"Sup." I gave her a nod.

"Luke is that how one would greet his fiancée ?" My mother said giving me that look i sighed heavily, then i stood up to hug Deya but the hug didn't even last, i quickly withdrew.

"So what brings you here ?" I got straight to the point.

"I will leave you two then." My mom smiled as she ascended up the stairs.

"Lukas look i know you are not happy about this." Deya said in a serioys tone.

"Well glad you realised it only now huh just great." I said with no emotion.

"But we can work on this, i don't expect you to love me now but i know someday you will learn to." She said probably assuring her sorry self because what she had just said was never going to happen not in a sad sob dreams.

"Cool." I replied.

"Lukas are you even paying attention, Our engagement party is in a day so you better replace that poker face with a smile."

Now was she threatening me.

"And if i don't ?" I challenged her, slowly leaning close to her which made her take a huge breath intake. I had that effect on her.

"Erm-Lukas-uhm" exactly what i thought as she stuttered in my presence as i trailed my fingers from her neck to down just below her cleavage. I leaned in like i was going to kiss her and she shivered when i fanned my breath on her bare lips, just inches from kissing her. Surprise i stood up and laughed.

"You are so gullible... Tsk tsk" i couldn't help but laugh at her reaction as she kept closing her eyes waiting for the kiss.

"Darn it, you should have seen your face. Do i make you all hot and bothered huh ?"

She frowned.

"Lukas that wasn't funny." She composed herself but i knew it was just a façade.

"Now be a good little girl and go home, change your wet panties that must be uncomfortable for you. Have a cold shower or something because im not going to fuck you anytime soon wait or never." I burst out laughing, i saw a glint of sadness and embarrassment in her dull blue eyes.

"I'm leaving." She stood up, walking out on me, smh i didn't mind.

Steenkamp 😎: Can my cousin come to your lame engagement party ?

Me : Yeah sure he can join me on the stupid celebration.😑😞

Vote Comment