Liebe - 15

"The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can never end." ~  Benjamin Disraeli

Lukas.

Deep thoughts consumed my mind, after the heated discussion I had with my father. I wasn't so sure of what to do anymore, at first I was so sure but now I have no idea what to do.

"Marian what would you do if you were in my shoes ?" I furrowed my eyebrows as he came towards me.

"Well that's tough but follow your heart." He shrugged.

"Marian you are as good as useless giving me the cliché advise..." I snapped at him.

"Follow your heart." I mimicked his voice.

"Fine, what do you want the most Luke ? and what are your dreams maybe if you have an actual plan your father will let you go to college instead of getting married." He suggested handing me my hot chocolate which I gladly took a sip from.

"What are your future plans Luke ?"

That question hit me like s thousand bricks cascading on top of my head.

"Erm.. I,-" I said thinking.

"I don't know actually ..." I said more as a whisper, Marian didn't look surprised he just shrugged as if he expected it.

"See Luke...this is why your father is making plans for you, you have no plans what so ever."

"I have everything, I don't get why I should plan. College is for people who want to make a living and I already have everything in my hands."

"Luke you are so relaxed ain't you ?" Marian chuckled laying his hand on my shoulder.

"What if your father doesn't win the next elections ? What if your family goes bankrupt ? What if your father disinherits you ? "

Wow I have never thought about that.

"Erm...that isn't going to happen ?" I said more as a question staring at him in deep thought.

"Life takes so many turns and when it does you won't know what hit you." He smiled trying to lighten up this mood.

I was quiet for some moments processing this new profound information.

"If I marry Deya, I will be settled for life...they are filthy rich and I will inherit my fathers wealth but i won't be happy..." I sighed.

"So you have no dreams what so ever ?" Marian said looking befuddled.

"Well I do like publicity and that includes being on television, twitter, Instagram, Snapchat...you know being admired." I spoke my mind.

Of cause I love the spot light.

"Luke, are you being serious is that a life plan ?" Marian was laughing hysterically and I didn't understand what was so wrong with what I said.

"Like what ?" I muttered as I  sprawled on the couch.

"Studying Business management, being a doctor, Entrepreneurship ?"

"That's boring." I took my phone quickly googling Antonella Le Roux. I had the day planned out well I didn't inform her  but I knew she would want to go out with me. This would be our first official date besides the lake müggelsee. I couldn't wait !

"Well if you studied any of that your father would be so proud and would let you off the hook."

"So your plan is I study one of those boring shit and problem solved ?" I asked still looking at my phone.

It said her father was a famous lawyer in South Africa, Johannesburg originally from Netherlands...ooh that why the surname is so familiar. She just finished what they call matric I'm assuming means graduating from high school. Her mother's information is unknown because she was raised by her father. I will have to ask her about that. She scored distinctions on each and every subject. She is beauty and brains. The last information noted was she was in Germany for the summer. The next headline should be South Africa and the world at large Antonella is officially off the market.

"Ah. Looks like you have to step your game if you are going to date a girl with a high IQ." Marian laughed.

"My IQ is high enough." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm shook...do you even read anything ?" Marian deadpanned.

"Yes, I read my twitter mentions and articles about myself." I said in a nonchalant tone.

"Do you think those fan girls will love you when you are bald and ugly." He rolled his eyes.

"Yes, now stop giving me negative vibes. I have a date with the love of me life." I stood up faking a British accent.

"You are moving at a fast pace don't you think ?"

"Duh we should she will be leaving in like a month or so..."

The thought of never seeing her again.

"Don't get too attached hey."

"I know, think of it as a summer love story." I shrugged putting on my denim jacket.

"In your head everything is so easy." He laughed.

"Come on Marian.... Let's go for a walk down easy street..." I sang a line from Troye Sivan's song making us laugh. I didn't even like the song but I guess everyone always seems to know the lyrics of the song they hate rather dislike.

"Have you considered singing ?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "As a career no no nope." I added.

"No silly, I mean with your girl. Sing for her."

"Good idea

"Good idea." I thought walking away.

"Lukas what about Sushi night ? We still on right with Keanu." He said excited.

" He said excited

"Not tonight...please cancel and I might not come home tonight." I said with a shrug.

"Can't believe you." He muttered walking out of my suite before banging the door.

Well that was easy now I get to spend nine hours with my princess.

"Thanks Marian." I muttered with a stupid grin on my face.

Vote + Comment.

xxGucciPrincessxx you are amazing ;)