Liebe - 36

"The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can ever end." ~ Benjamin Disraeli

Lukas.

I knocked on my father's study, i knew he was waiting for me although nothing could kill my mood. Today turned out to be way better than I thought it would. I guess everything was worth it for my Ella.

"Come in." My father summoned.

"Good morning." I greeted him with a smile sitting down on the opposite sit.

"This isn't a good morning. You - of all people should know that." He laid back in his leather chair rubbing his wrinkled forehead in a frustrated manor but I didn't care there was only one thing on my mind or rather one special person.

"It is to me." I smirked.

"Lukas I get it. You are a hormonal teenager but this - this is getting out of hand."

"What is getting out of hand ? The fact that I don't want to get married at fucken Nineteen. The irony."

"Have I not given you everything ? And this is how you pay me back. Lukas you are as useless as a vegetable, i doubt you are even my son. You have no intellect what so ever, all you know is chasing skirts ; that will only lead you to HIV but then again you never listen to me so why do I bother with you. I'm tired of you. I have had it up to my neck with you." He chuckled a bit but it hurt, hearing my father say this to my face really hurt.

"I'm not useless." I muttered feeling defeated suddenly finding the carpeted floor more interesting.

"So tell me, what are you actually good at ? Besides chasing everything with a vagina." My father spat with no remorse. I clenched my jaw trying to control my anger, i hate this man. I hate him.

"Lukas I will disown you and will have nothing to your name so watch your moves carefully because I always get 'Check mate'" He grinned. It made me furious, but i couldn't do anything.

"You are going to study International Relations next year. I know you can't think for yourself that's why I have to do it for you." He smirked.

"Even the Dutch boy is going to study something but you can't even think what you want to do with your life." He said shaking his head in disbelief. I stood my clenching my jaw, i approached him round about his mahogany table. He stood up but he wasn't as tall as I was. In a swift moment controlled by anger, i held him by his collar backed him against the wall. I was ready to strangle him one way or another. I let my anger control me strangling him with all my might, his face turning beetroot red in the process.

You are better than this Lukas.

I heard Antonella's voice and immediately let go of my father leaving him to gasp for air while crouching down on the grey carpet. He did this, it's not my fault he provoked me.

"LUKAS GET OUT OF MY SIGHT..AND LIKE IT OR NOT YOU WILL MARRY DEYA FISCHERS EVEN IF IT'S THE LAST THING I MAKE YOU DO." He raised his voice while coughing and gasping for air.

"Fuck you." I said turning my back on him and banging the door behind.

Who does he think he is ? Signing me up to study International Relations. For fucksake I will not be a politician like him.

Then what do you want Lukas ?

I don't know that's what I'm trying to figure out.

Your father was right you are stupid.

Remind me why I am even talking to myself. "Lukas.." My mom called me in the kitchen when she saw me heading out.

"Yes mom ?" I said sitting on a stool letting my elbows rest on the island.

"Everything okay ?" She asked licking the flour left on her fingers.

"Are you baking ?" I changed the question.

"Lukas..." she laughed lightly. " are you okay ?"

"I'm okay I was just heading out." I faked a smile and she frowned because she knew me better than anyone.

"You are going to see her ?" She grinned taking a sit next to me.

"Deya no--" i said with haste.

"No- Uhm I mean her-her." She quirked another smile and at that moment I knew what she meant. I looked away because I couldn't hide the joy in my face whenever I thought about her-her.

"The caramel skin girl. With pretty brown hair. She wore a black strapless dress-" she described my Antonella.

"I get it mom." I chuckled.

"You never smile like this when I talk about Deya do you ?"

"I have to go mom." I stood up grabbing my keys.

"Wait atleast tell me her name ?"

"So you can tell Senator Rieger ? Hell no mom I love you but no." I added.

"She isn't from around here is she? " She asked.

"I don't know." I played dumb.

"Lukas. Marian has already told me everything I just wanted to here it from the horses mouth."

"Oh fuck Maria-" I ran my hands through my hair.

"Language Lukas."

"Sorry mom. It's just he had no right to tell you." I sighed.

"But I'm your mother."

"Well what did he tell you ?" I sat down once again.

"Well he said her name is Antonella, such a pretty name dear ?-" I mentally facepalmed when my own dear mother said this. "SHE is from South Africa and-"

"She is filthy rich." My father joined the conversation immediately making my mood switch.

Fuck you Marian. This is all this fault.

"Honey, after all we have learned about this girl is that the only thing you paid attention to ?" My mother frowned fuming with frustration she walked out leaving me with this gringo.

I left my father alone and he didn't say anything at which I was profusely glad. I checked the time on my phone it was past four and there was a text.

Steenkamp 😎 : we really need to talk bout u fucking my sista.

At that moment I knew Anwar wasn't going to let this die out fast.

Vote Comment