Liebe - 19

"If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question ?" ~ Lily Tomlin

Antonella.

Awesome just awesome, I thought as tears streamed down my cheeks and I couldn't do anything about it. George can't see me like this...I thought walking down the hallway to my suite. He didn't even run after me...

Do you think this is some Cinderella story ?

I guess this was just too good to be true suddenly I felt homesick, I want to go home...I don't want to be here at this moment. I want to lay in my room watching cartoons with Rose, forget as all this happened ; forget that I lost my virginity to some one who didn't even care much about me.

I swiftly opened the door only to hear screaming and squealing from my two best friends.

"Doing the walk of shame Nella." Leah chuckled pulling me into a had hug which I really needed right now.

"Details details..." Mandy pulled me towards the leather couch.

"Uhm where do I start..." I frowned.

"Start from the beginning like you wearing his hoody right now." Leah attempted to joke but I was so sad laughter was far from my expectations at this moment.

"Uhm it happened, can I go shower now ?" I said tears brimming under my eyes.

"Are you okay Nella ?" Leah laid her hand on top if mine.

"I'm super just tired. How about I take a shower then we can go out ! Where is George ,?" I dramatically changed the subject.

"Yes then we can talk about why you are sad ? Did he hurt you ?" Mandy asked looking concerned.

"Uhm no no no he didn't hurt me, everything was great until his girlfriend came and kicked me out like a slut and he didn't mind either." I huffed crossing my arms.

"What ?! No huh ? Why ?" Leah and Mandy both muttered at the same time.

Lukas.

"Deya you can't do that to my female friends ?" I said anger fuming we within me.

"Do what ? Kick them out ?" She replied sassily.

"I seriously can't stand you." I abruptly walked away but she followed.

"I know what you need right now Luki." She smirked her hands scanning across my chest, I hated her touch it disgusted me.

Why are you marrying her ?

I don't want to lose my inheritance, do i ...for a girl well a very special girl who will be leaving soon. Doing what my gut feeling wanted, I pulled Deya roughly into my arms kissing her. She gasped at the contact, all I could think of was how I had hurt Antonella.

I continued kissing her, leaving kisses on her jawline she moaned. I ripped her skimpy dress off and pushed her on the bed, within a few minutes she was naked begging for me to fuck her...isn't this what she came for. I felt nothing for her but pure rage and lust.

Grabbing protection from the lower cabinet on the side of the bed, I quickly tore it with my teeth and rolled on. She opened her legs wide for me like the slut that she is.

"I missed this old Lukas." She moaned when I thrust into her.

Vote + Comment