Six Days Left

Obviously NOT Angela's POV
As I picked the lock, 4am rolled in the morning like a breeze. At the back door to the Asahina household tower, it was quiet almost too quiet for tonight. I opened the door and picked up my tools and put them back in my rucksack, I would probably need them later.

I looked around the first floor before realising no one was here, all their slippers were in the cubby holes except one pair.

In the place of the yellow slippers were a pair of light, faded pink trainers. Small enough to be a pre-teen/ child. I smiled at the thought as I walked through one of the sliding doors.

In front of me was nothing but pitch blackness. Too dark, I pulled out a large black torch and switched it on, the large beam of light showered over the front lobby's doors.

I stepped over to the front lobby's doors and they slid open but I then realised my options; the stairs or the elevator. I looked down at my stupid, pot roast belly and sighed. I guess it's the elevator for me.

I stepped into the elevator and pressed the button to send me off at the second floor. That's where the main living room is, last time I saw the target she was looking me dead in the eyes before one of the stupid males got in my was of shot.

But then again it would be more of a danger for me but at least it might have made the boys more of a target. I cant believe I sent an inexperienced assassin to get rid of her last time, never send someone else to do your work.

Next time I should- *Thud!* the elevator doors widened but I knew it wasn't them in which made that noise, I frantically rushed into the main living room to find a pillow on the floor and a blanket draped heading in the direction of the rooms. She's this way.

"Just a few minutes before you can see your parents again little girl."

Meanwhile with the Brothers

As they all woke up, chaos was apparent, Masaomi had gotten sunburnt from playing outside with Wateru this morning and in which Wateru had a sore leg, the twins were arguing about a new role they both wanted, Ukyo was having a row at both Hikaru and Kaname for their absolutely atrocious eating habits, Iori was trying to get Kaname's attention, Fuuto had lost his microphone and was blaming Yusuke and he was trying to blame it on Subaru when actually Wateru lost it, Natsume was on his phone ignoring everything and Louie was sat next to him covering his ears.

"Natsume, please do something." Louie said in Natsume's ear, but he didn't hear and rushed out side to take a business call.

Louie cupped his ears again and took a big and deep breath before shouting, "Stop this instant!! This is meant to be a nice peaceful holiday! But you guys are ruining it for everyone! Please everybody calm down." Louie took a deep breathe himself before sitting down and holding his head.

Everybody was silent, when Louie raises his voice -which is extremely rare- they all knew they were obviously in some sort of trouble.

"Please be quiet, we haven't argued this much since the funeral! This is a family Holiday! Stop acting like spoilt children!" Louie bellowed before going into a coughing fit on the wooden plank floor.

Most rushed over to him to check if he was okay but he just waved them off and trudged to his shared room coughing .

"Always the drama queen." Hikaru sighed.

"Shut up. Your the drama queen in this family." Fuuto scoffed at Hikaru's bright red dress.

"You're one to talk Fuuto!" Yusuke remarked, Tsubaki and Azusa snorted.

"You're no better Yusuke! You can't have a decent conversation with Fuuto without shouting at him or telling someone to shut up!" Kaname burst out as Iori and Subaru agreed with him.

"Shut up!" Yusuke shouted, before turning to look  at Emma.

"Boys. This is exactly why Louie is leaving to go back to France... You're always fighting." Ema sighed, all noise from the boys suddenly ceased.

"W-What!?" All the boys demanded.