Just like before

When I got to Sunrise Residence it was three hours later because I got lost on my way and took a few wrong turns, I had to ask strangers for directions.

When I looked up at the front door, I saw an angry Ukyo blazing at me.

"And where have you been?!" He shouted. I was about to tell him when I felt a harsh amount of pain on my left lower cheek.

I looked at the floor before answering, "You told Azusa and Tsubaki, didn't you. You told them it was my fault didn't you..."

I walked past him and into the house, most of the brothers were in the living room when I came in, some were looking out the window and probably saw what he did, and yet proceeded to do nothing.

But I guess I do kind of deserve it, I single handedily killed their new step-father and to Ema, her dad. I guess I must seem like an awful person...

As I walked past Iori, he whispered something in my ear....

"Kill yourself... Even though you don't deserve the luxury of death... Kill yourself." Is what he whispered into a thirteen year olds ear.

I thought about it and came to the conclusion, 'I would not purposely harm myself or anyone else, I would not be a burden to the brothers or Ema, and I will not shamefully kill myself,' is what I carved into my thigh with a razor...

I cleaned up all the blood and proceeded to my room, as I walked in I saw orange haired man, who kind of resembled the twins.

"Hello there, you must be Angela Tsumori. My name is Natsume Asahina, I am Tsubaki and Azusa's younger triplet." He said extending his hand out. I took it but was immediately backed up to my door.

"You do know what Ukyo is telling all my brothers right? That you are the reason that Ema's father, Raintoro, is dead because of you." He said darkly.

I didn't say a word, I knew this was going to happen.

"He also said we could do anything to you..." He said lifting up my face, and looking at my deep crimson red cheek.

"I want to turn you into my personal play thing..." He whispered in my ear deeply.

Unfortunately, this isn't my first occurrence sexual harassment, its been much worse, my mother and father used to use me as a tool to get money, lend me to wealthy business men and women over night... My parents would call it repaying them everything that I wasn't;

First off me being a girl was apparently a big no, no for them as they needed a male heir.

Secondly, me being small tiny and pathetic, thirdly me being allergic to fish, especially when we have sushi, its a big problem.

I could go on but...

*Knock* *Knock*

"Hey Angela? Its Emma, Ukyo told me to get you as he said he needed to speak with you?" She said as she was about to open the door.

I threw the ginger man out the way and onto my bed, and opened my door, only showing me.

I nodded and fake smiled at her, it took her by surprise but she managed a smile back.

She walked off down the hall and was about to follow but then remembered about Natsume, I whirled around to see him on the phone, he scowled at me so I skulked off to see what Ukyo wanted.

"Angela!" Ukyo called for me.

I quickly rushed over to him in the kitchen he glared at me. "I need you to run down the shops we ran out of white rice." He said bluntly.

"Ukyo! Honestly! Sending a lady to do a man's job!" A red haired beauty said strolling out the elevator.

"Hikaru, this doesn't concern you." he said sternly, I looked up at her innocently, hoping she'd take my side.

"Ukyo, would you send Wateru down the shops this late?!" She shouted at him.

He sighed before smirking devilishly, and saying, "Fine, take one of the older brothers with you then."

My innocence just drowned, Masaomi's working late, Ukyo's preparing dinner, Kaname's out, Triplets hate me and so do Iori and Fuuto.

So who else?

"It's fine I'll just run really quickly!" I smiled sweetly, Ukyo handed me the money and I was out the door, the nice lady may have tried to help me but.....Didn't really.