What To Do

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and syrup, that and the sun blazing in my face.

I looked over and Wateru was already gone, I was alone at last.

I sat up and smelt the sweetness of the syrup and pancakes, delicious. I picked up my knife and fork and cut a piece off, I lifted it up, so close to my mouth and-

*Knock*

*Knock*

*Knock*

God Damn it! I was about to eat a proper meal in years.

"Hey Angela, it's Asuza- "And Tsubaki!" A much lighter and energetic voice interrupted a more mature voice.

I quickly shoved it in my mouth and waited for them to come in.

A tall pair of twins walked in, one had jet black hair in a neat tuxedo, the other twin had white hair and was in a large pink and grey jumper.

"Oh sorry Angela, we didn't realise you wasn't aware, you have school today." The guy with black hair exclaimed.

"I don't think she even knows who we're are Azzy!?" The white haired twin exclaimed to his twin.

"Right. I am Azusa Asahina and this is my older twin Tsubaki." Azusa said bowing and introducing himself.

I sat there stunned they were actually talking to me, I snapped out of it and jumped off my bed and bowed.

"Here's your uniform!" Tsubaki gleamed as he plopped them in my arms.

They both left in a rush after delivering my uniform. My uniform?