I WANT! her...

~ J A Y A

" ha- ha get off of me Ken" I laughed loudly as she tickled me senselessly.

"if you horny- let's do it , ridin' my pony" she sang loudly as she continued as she whined her hips on mine while she straddled my waist.

"Hahah, k-ken please " I plead as I shut my eyes tight.

"my saddle , waitin' - com'n jump on it" she sang as tickled me harder, I was practically gasping for air at this point a girl was dying.

"K-Kendra get o-off of me" I stammered. she laughed louder tuning out my plead.

"say it babygirl"

" haha ok ok ... Kendra your daddy ha- ok" I screamed over her singing. She chuckled and smirked.

I died down my laugh gasping for air, "that's all you had to say babybear" she said cheekily, she pecked my forehead with a kiss, and hopped off of me to turn the tv on. I fucking hate my bestfriend.

Me and Kendra have been friends since we were babies, her mom and my mom are both mid wives, my mom delivered Kendra and her delivered me. Quite a coincidence right. We've been through anything and everything together.. from bad to good, from sad to happy.

Although she a year older than me, she treats me like a lil baby, always asking where I'm going if it's late. She like my big sister. But there's just this one thing that I can't bring my self to tell her.

I have a crush on my bestfriend.

AHHHHHHHHHHH!, I'm excited for this book I really am

AHHHHHHHHHHH!, I'm excited for this book I really am. I plan to start off 2018 with a win. so why not start writing a book.

I WANT! her.. coming soon!!