22.

ARI POV:

"AHHHH MY BESTIE DATING AGAIN!" Liyah bounced around the house as I said. Out of everyone Liyah was the most excited , shit I weren't even that's excited. Liyah has been dying for me to get back out there ever since Aaliyah.

"Yes Liyah can you calm down" I say try to calm her down, she was ticking time bomb ready to blow.

"I'm happy for you babe thats all" she says softly slowly calming down. I smiled and she pulled me into a hug." I know but it's not that big of a deal , it just Reece" I say releasing from her.

"So Reece is fucking sexy," she says as she bites her bottom lip. I raise my eyebrow and raise up off the counter,
" chill b she mine" I actually felt kinda good to claim her I mean , a girl felt powerful and shit.

"Aww she's all yours don't worry" she relieves me. I smile at her and run up stairs.
I weren't really trying to go to this party but Lolita wanted me to come with her so, I was like why not.

I was meeting her at her place and I was already dressed. I drove over to her place to see she weren't ready at all .. damn you fems take long. I go up to her room and she only had on her blue sparkly dress. She looked good in it , complimented her curls and manipulated her skin tone.

" I haven't done my make up shit " I laugh and grab her by the shoulders siting her down on the seat. "I can do your face in seconds calm down" which was kinda true , within minutes , girls face was beat.

She fluffed her hair and admired her self in the mirror, she looked over at me and walked over to me .." let it down" she said pulling my hair out out it ponytail. She fluffed my hair and sculpted my face. " uh thanks". She smiled and grabbed her purse. We was ready to go.

We arrived at this party and it was kinda cool, it was Ina fancy hotel and shit with music and waiters. It was Lolita cousin birthday that just turned 34. He makes big money, don't wanna imagine how.

We stepped in and Lolita greeted a lot of people. We partied for a bit and danced. I was near the wall , when some buff ass guy stood next to me whispering shit in my ear.

"Come on Ma let's dance" she says creepily, I back up off him and move.

"No nigga I don't wanna" I say pushing him back. I hate niggas that go for it anyway, if I'm dressed like yo ass then we obviously on the same team bitch, who told your old black ass , burnt cookie ass, wrinkle butt no hearing, crinkled lil bitch self that I like men.

"Come on babygirl let's dance " he said wrap his arm around me waist, I push him off aggressively and mean mug him. I cringed at his voice and stepped away.

" I said No nigga ... I like pussy bitch" I said to him, he chuckled and grabbed me, I screamed and he dragged me. I picked at his arm and scream but the music was too loud for any one to hear. He pulled me out side into an alley and tried forcing him self onto me, I scream louder and kick him , hitting the very spot of his crotch. He fell on to knees and groaned, " you little-" I cut him off by swinging him in the face.

" disrespectful piece of shit, " I spat him and ran out the alley way. Shit I left my car at Lolita house. Fuck , I run further away from the party and made it to a mini mart. I look around and see A black jeep drive lowly pass me, I could just about see through the window. I looked like the woman from 7/11. I shook my head and wondered if I was hallucinating. I pull out my phone and call Reece.

R: hey babygirl wassup
Me: can you pick m- u- up
R: bae you've been running , where you at
Me: uh the sum guy was tryna force him self onto me and I ran away
R: ight bae I'm for coming you text me the address.