8.

REECE IN M.M

ARI POV:

I made my way to my locker when I caught up with max. We did our lil hand shake and talked.

"So nigga you tryna go out this Friday, we got some girls coming over" Max says as she elbows my arm.

I laugh and smile" you already kno- " I stop half way through my sentence and remember I got a date with Reece.

"Wussup bruh" she asked. " Umm Friday can't do mane I got sum to do still" I replied.

She looked at my perplexed before we entered the class."nigga what you got doing" she asks.

I smile and lick my bottom lip" nun of yo business" I long out my tongue and push her aside entering the class. " mannnee you no fun" she replied and she slouchily walked into the class. I chuckled as she sat next to me and the class began.

Half way through the class I Realised Liyah weren't in . I looked around and couldn't see her. I pulled out my phone and texted her.

Ari🎒: yo wya
Bsf🙄❤️: I'm out shopping nigga

Ari🎒: woooow girl .
Bsf🙄❤️: hah whatever

Ari🎒: infact you mind getting me sum quickly
Bsf🙄❤️: sure what yo wan

Ari🎒: get me boxers the Calvin Klein ones
Bsf🙄❤️: urghh fine just cuz I luh you

Ari🎒: luh you too b

I slip my phone back into my pocket and hadn't realised that the lesson had ended. I packed up my stuff on my way to the quad.

Me and max catch up with Jen and just chill."so you really can't come in Friday bro" questioned Max.

"Yess bruh I got Suttin to do" I exclaimed.
"What so important" Jen stuck it on me , putting me on the spot.

"Uhh home work uno , gotta take school seriously now that it my last year and all" I quickly explain.

"Mhmm" murmured Jen.

I roll my eyes and ignore their fool asses. The school day has finally come to an end , I was in my way home driving when I realised I couldn't get the date off my mind.

Just thinking about it gave me tingles everywhere. I finally arrived home and threw my keys on the counter. I jog up stairs and attack my bed.

" oh how I've missed my beautiful bed" and bury my face in my pillow when. " so you missed me" my head shot up and heart started to beat." Da fuck nigga my bed can talk" I jumped off the bed when I noticed a figure coming out my bathroom.

"Wit cho dumbass" it was my big brother Damon. I run up to him and hug him. I squeeze and tight up against his chest and squeal.

" ight man up off me " he says, I laugh and let go of him.

"What you doing here" I ask. " you know I ain't see you in a min , thought why not come see my baby sister" he explained.

A smile started to form. I love my brother he like everything in one, he accepted me for who I was and what I wanted. The only nigga I'll call family.

" so where Mom" he smile died down and he looked away. " what now Damon" I raise my eyebrow and cross my arms.

" Mom and Dad at it again and they blaming you!" He exclaims.

" I haven't been home in months how Is It my fault" I ask getting mad .

"I don't know , mom still don't accept yo ass and dad cheating on ma" he explained.