46.

Ari in M.M

ARI POV:

I've been going college for about two months now, and things between me and Aaliyah have become really awkward ever since she told me how she felt. When we in dorm we don't talk it's a simply 'Hi - bye' type shit. She don't bother me or teases me, i know that may seem like , why am I complaining but .. when you use to it and it suddenly disappears, you miss it for a while.

I was sitting on my chair bored as shit with the company of Maxine, her being a stoner as usual. I never knew how her ass did not get caught, security tight in this bitch." So yall ain't talking" she said she blew the smoke out. I played with my fingers and nodded. "Well what happened" she said as she went to light the blunt again.

I run my hands over my face and sigh" she saw me kiss Reece, didn't even know I was with Reece .. and she told me she loves me .. still"

I said softly. Maxine rose up and eyed me. He face softened before burning out her blunt.
"Oh shit that's what went down". She said leaning on her knees. " yuppp" I replied leaning on my seat. "Well y'all need to talk that out, I know you with Reece and all but how you gon live with that", and Max big head ass was right . I can't somebody else knowing somebody else loving me, that'll have me all mixed emotions and .. that is way too long.

Dom room mate walk in with a grin on her face." Hey y'all coming a few doors door, Tana having a party" , she said as she played with the fort handle.. Max looks at me and smirks." Hell yeah" she says before shooting up, she motions her hand to me.

"Come on bruh it'll get your mind of everything.. let's go" she said she grabbed her phone. I run my hands over my face and stand up, "ight ". A smile spreads across her face before she pulls me out of her dorm.

I squeal as we reach the party and there was a lot of people, loud ass music you know people enjoying them selves. Max greeted some people and met some people , it was overall alright. "I'm gonna get a drink" o said to Max. She nodded and went back to dancing with Tana.

I chuckled and walked over to the kitchen. I poured my self a cup of coke and a bit of henny, a girl got classes in the morning. I spin on my heels back to the living room. I took a sip and jammed on the couch.

I look to the corner of my eye and See Aaliyah, she looked me up and down, before downing her whole cup. She walked pass me to the kitchen. I looked back down at my cup and trailed my finger around the rim of it.

I sigh and down the cup. "Yo you good b", Max said as she plunked her self next to me, I knew her ass was high. I nodded and played with my fingers. She swung her arm around me and leaned against, " you sureee Ariella" she slurred.

I playfully screwed her and pushed her off of me . "Come on boo" she grabs my arm and pulls me to dance . I giggle and dance with her . Max was another one I couldn't help love her ass mane , she promised she'd look out for me , through this silly college life.

I danced for bit before going back to kitchen, my ass need a water , I was way to hot. I end my chuckle by stumbling into the kitchen. "Go away" I say playfully as I shoo off Max. I head for the fridge and grab a water.

When I close the fridge my eyes widen, they lock with hers. She frowned her eyebrows and swing her cup around, before taking another drink. I bit my inner lip as my eyes soften. She huffs and walks out the kitchen, I grab her arm and pull her back in, she groans and sets her cup on the counter, as she jumps up on it. "What!" She says sternly.

Aaliyah attitude always annoyed me mane, she so fucking rude. " you ain't talking to me" I say as I clutch onto her arm. She grabs her arm away from me and mugs me" we ain't got nun to talk about boo" she says aggressively .

Reality hits me and I raised my eyebrow. " I'm sorry did I order and attitude" I replied .
she hopped  the counter and peered down on me, " well you gon get one" she says close to my face, I pace between her eyes. She grins and licks her lips.

"What you quiet now baby, did I scare you" she says as she leaned closer to my lips. My breath quickens , my cheeks become rosy at how close we were. "N-no" I stammered. She brought her face around and kissed my cheek. "When ever you ready", she whispers and pushes pass me . I swallowed the lump in my throat and regain my composure. I set my water down and look for max.

I find her dancing with her room mate and pull her " I'm going back to my room " I told her as I shov my hands in my pockets," you want me to leave" she asked as she set her cup down. "Nah I'll be fine" , she pulls me into a hug and kisses my temples. "I'll call you" . I nodded and head for the door.

I grab the handle and look to my left, I notice Aaliyah and her eyes fluttered up to me. She had and evil grin and winked at me. I huff and walked out the door.

I made it to my room and threw my self on the bed, who the fuck age think she is .. ignoring ms like that , when my ass try talk to her. In fact why does my ass even care , she ain't ever do nuttin but do me wrong. " URGH FUCK AALIYAH!" I shouted as I scream into the pillow, her ass made me so angry sometimes. She always knew how to get under my skin, make me so fucking mad till my head explodes.

" I mean babygirl I can if you want " Aaliyah bursts into my room, with a huge grin on her face. I shoot up and crawl to the head bored of my bed, she was swaying a lil bit.. guess her ass was drunk. " w-what you talking bout" I stuttered.

She chuckles and walks over to me, at this point I'm not flushed I'm scared.. I ain't ever seen this part of Aaliyah before and I sure don't like it. " you know"  she stands beside my bed infront of me and raises her eyebrow. She leans down and kisses my neck softly. I wanted to fight it but she'd had way to power over me.

I whimper and close my eyes, she slides her hand up my top and rubs circles on my spine. She nibbled on my collar bone before kissing behind my ear( MY FUCKING WEAKNESS), I let out a gasp before easing her off" Aaliyah stop".

She ease up and huffs. I could see the hurt in her eyes, the pain and the sorrow, now she know how I felt, what it's like to love somebody when they put loving somebody else.

Here eyes started to water  before she turned around, I shoot up and grab her arm" no" I say, she turns around and a tear streams down her face.

I pull her into a tight hug wrapping arms around her neck, my ass really had a sport spot for her ass mane. I squeeze her as she sniffles . "I'm sorry , Aaliyah I don't feel the same way. I'm always gon love you but ... I'm
In love with someone else" I explain softly.

She wiped her nose and looked away" I know .. I already had my chance .. but I fucked it up" she mumbled, I sigh and grab her jaw  she tried to look away but I locked my eyes with hers .

I gon say it I don't care no more.
Her big brown beautiful eyes, that I get could lost in. "Look .. that's all in the past ok .. we promised each other a fresh start remember" she nodded , I stroke her bottom lip with my thumb as my eyes soften.

"I wanna start over properly" she says and she pulls me in, " this time imma fight for you".

"Aaliyahhh" I moaned before she cut me off" no I don't care bout Reece, you the one I want and if that means , watching kiss her pussy lips all day FINE!" She explained, I chuckled at the insult she made to Reece, I don't care I love Reece pussy lips them shit and plump and soft, damn I could kiss her right now.

"But-" I start , she peers her head down to mine and clutched my jaw" imma do it babygirl and imma do it right". I pace between her eyes as they soften.

Oh god .. she gon fight for me .. she loves me