37.

ARI POV:

Reece had me drunk over her touch mane, she kisses my sweet spot as I let a soft moan leave my lips. I was as red as a cherry right bout now. I smirk as I knew what she was implying and gripped her hand" well you see-", I was cut off as I noticed the presence of Ree was gon, I frowned my eyebrows and turned around to see, what has been amusing me for the longest while... Saz.

"Happy birthday baby " she sings off key before grabbing her face and smashing her lips onto it.. I falsely puke at the sight of how sloppy she was, she wrapped one legs around Reece as I scoffed, I look behind me and set my eyes on Dom, shrugs and pouts. I rolled my eyes and walked away. I always thought I would get my way, but the 25 cent hoe always in the way stopping me. I went into some room that seemed like and office round the back to calm down. I huffed and looked at my phone, when I hear the door burst open, I looked over and saw Reece standing there... he pupils delated and her lips plump.

I roll my eyebrows and stood up about walk alway. She runs over and stops me" no I don't want walking away from me again" she says as she grips my hand. I look at her and screw. " we were just dancing ight .. go back to girl mane" I say shrugging my arm off her. She rolls her eyes and slams the door " get out my face Reece" I snarl at her. She pace between my eyes causing  my eyes to widen. She clutches my jaw and pressed her lips against mine, I took me a few seconds to give in as my eyes begin to close. Reece deepened the kiss by grabbing waist. The same spark I've been feeling forever had one eye been lit again, and I fucking miss it. Our tongues danced and moans began to slip.. so freaking embarrassing. I part and catch my breath. She smirks and bites the corner of her lip" couldn't keep up boo" she said huskily. I roll my eyes and wipe my mouth" you caught me off guard.. What the fuck Reece" I reply.

She huffs and brings me to the couch , she sits next to me as I pace between her yes, she looked worried or something, what was going on. "Ari.." she starts, my eyes soften at how softly she said it. " yeah" I reply. She huffed and looks me dead in the eye." These past weeks, I've been remembering a lot of stuff but there was always this thing that I felt I was missing" she continues.

"I always wondered what it was until I started hanging out with you, lil memories would appear that i didn't even know I had shared with you", I took a slight gulp after she told me all of this.

"I guess what it tryna say is... I love you , I'm in love with you". Just hearing those words escaping her mouth had me over whelmed and my heart beating a hundred time faster that its studied beat. Those words meant a lot.. my eyes begging to gloss up as I gnaw on my lip. She looks away before I pull her into a hug wrapping my arms around her neck. I sniffle as she clutched my neck." You don't understand how badly I've missed You Reece.. I was for real hurting" I mumbled in her neck.

" I'm so sorry pretty eyes " she mumbled , I raise up and sniffled at the fact her calling me that. I smile and ruffle my nose. " I love you too" I reply, she smiles before pulling me onto her lap and my legs either side of her torso. I cup her face as my hair flows to the side. She grips my lower waist as she looks up at me.. this really reminded of the when she asked me to be her girlfriend.. it was like that moment all over again. It was like fallin in love all over again.

"Can I have you back baby" she asks, I nod and smiled," yeh you can" I replied before bring my lips to hers. She kisses back while running her hand under my shirt. I laugh in between the kiss before she grabs my face and pushes me deeper.

Finally...

REE POV:

Everything felt great again or balanced or whatever mane, I finally had what I wanted what I always had, but I just fucked up in the past. Finally got my babygirl back.

I run my hand under her shirt and slipped it under her sports bra groping her breast. She parted and raised her eyebrow. I smirked and picked her up as I stood, she squealed as I swung her around" I'm taking you wit me right now" I said. We leave out the back door and take my car. I drive to my house and burst the door open, in anticipation of wanting her lips on mines. We rush up to my room as I pin her against the wall, I attack her neck marking her, she groans as she clutches my neck, she wraps her legs around me and I bring her to the bed. 

I take her her t-shirt and pants off, I licked my lips at the sight of her on my bed. It was turning me on even more that I already was. She gripped my neck and pushed my face onto hers. She kisses me widely as she takes my my shirt off, leaving me in my sports bra. I gripp her thigh bringing it close to me. My hand travels around her body between her moans. She squeals and throws her head to the side
"Mm" she hums. I new how badly she wanted me, so why not talk the chance.

I slip my hand into her boxers and it felt like Niagara Falls down there, I circle around her clit as her breath begins to quicken , I run my fingers of her slit as she lets outa gasp." Don't tease daddy damn", as those words escaped her lips.. all hell broke loose, I drenched as she was drenched. I slipped in my fingers and began to pump, she gripped my shoulder at the shock of how fast I went in. I had no remorse and pumped hard and deeper, she was so tight and wet. Her moans filled the room, as her body was beginning to fill with ecstasy.  She clenched over my finger and climaxed . Her legs quiver before,I slip my fingers out at take long big lick of them. I bring my lips to hers before she could say anything, my stomach rubs against hers as she kisses my neck and nibbled on it.

She grins at the sight of me before I open my side draw, I pulled my strap out. I flip her over onto all fours ash she arches her back. I rub the tip against her sore clot causing her to groan" ah baby wait-" before she could finish I slam right into her making her scream a lil. She moans out her scream and grips the sheets ." U-uh FUCK!" She mutters. I clutch her waist and put in work. I let her receive the full 9" touching right against her stomach. With every stroke added a moan, holding her waist and tugging on her ass ash she was throwing it back.

I thrust right in as I knock my pelvis into hers everything time. " oh- shit Reece" she longs putt my name. I take a hand full of her hair as she tugs on the sheets. I take long deep strokes making her get ever wetter. "baby I'm gonna Cum!!" She say aggressively, as with that and one more stroke, she climaxes , a sexy ass moan leaves her mouth as she rides out her orgasm, her eyes rolled back at bit with no help as she caught her breath. I slip out and flip her over, I bring my lips to hers and kiss her softly. He eyes slowly close everytime she blinks. I chuckle lowly and cup her face. I smile as her face falls against the pillow. I take one last peck of her soft pink and plump lips, as I am addicted to em. She lets out a soft groans and curls up to me. I bring the sheet to cover her naked body and she shuffles.

" I love you babygirl" I whisper as I part, she lays her head and falls into slumber, I fall next to her and lay down.

The shit that was running through my mind weren't even explainable. I think about it, As her body interwoven with mine. I kiss her forehead before falling asleep beside her.

I got my baby back and I ain't ever losing her again..

~Niekss
Don't think sex scenes are my thing, kinda of an amateur here 😂. Hope y'all liked it any way.

Sc: Annieka_axo
Ig: niekss.xo