16.

We got on some rides and went through a haunted house , and let's just say I ain't screamed like a lil bitch in my life. Even after 30 mins of us leaving Ari was still laughing. I loved seeing her laugh, her beautiful smile always put a smile on my face. We pull up the shooting range game and Ari squeals." Oooo I want a teddy bear" she pleads. I roll my eyes and pay the man.

She takes up the gun and misses about three times, I chuckle as I watch her fail.
" bitch you can do any better" she spat at me. If she only knew my business. I pay the man for another set of bullets.

I grip her from behind and place my hand on top of hers. She looks back at me and smiles, I pull the trigger with her and get all three. "What Bear you want " asked the man bluntly. She points out the life size Brown bear and grabs it. She jumps in happiness and hugs it. She so cute when she all childish.

" how you know to shoot like that" she ask tugging on the bear, I smirk " two months of army camp" I stood confidently knowing I was only at that camp for three weeks.

She nodded her head and look up at the bear," what you gon name him" I asked.

"Her actually .... imma name her hot stuff" I cracked up as she seemed serious. I swing my arm round her and pulled her in." Let's get some food fool"

We sat at the benches next to the food truck and ate some burgers and fries. I took a bite when she smirks at me, I raise an eyebrow wondering what the fuck on her mind." You eat like a four year old" she said before laugh. She bent over the table and wiped my bottom lip. She sucked her thumb and sat back down. He hands were so soft I was still fucking tempted but I held my shit back, being gentlewoman and all.

She giggled and looked down." Whatever mane" I saw throwing a fry at her. She pulls a shocked face and throws own back. We laugh and have our own little food fight as everyone look at us like , we aliens or some shit.

She had the last laugh when she got juice all on my shirt, I wanted to cry a nigga take pride in her clothes. She covered her mouth as she was shocked and blushed."uh I'm so sorry Reece, I didn-" I cut her off by a slight laugh,"it's cool b, let's just go home and I'll change" she smiles nervously and picks up hot stuff.

We walk back to the car and go back to my place. I unlock the door and we headed up stairs.

ARI POV:

So me and my clumsy ass got juice all over her, it was so fucking embarrassing - yet again Ari ruins everything . sick.

We pull up the the beach house and go to her room. She throughs her phone on the bed and I stand by the door. Reece begins to unbutton her shirt slowly as I watched.

It may see creepy but that shit has me feeling sum type of way. She lays her eyes on me and smirks, she knew I was watching so she teased. While throwing the shirt In a basket she fan her fingers of her abs and GAWD DAMN, Jesus take the wheel.

She looked up at me and grinned, I bit my bottom lip as I couldn't take my eyes of her abdominals." My stomach all sticky" she moans and she rubs them slowly. She knew what she was doing to me, so she was doing it on purpose. " uhh I'm really so- " she cuts me off with a laugh" it ok baby don't worry bout it" she says in a husky voice.

Lawwwd she gon be the death of me, if she keeps being this sexy.

She winks at me and walks into the bathroom. I here the tap run so I assume she was in the shower. I roll my eyes and crash on the bed. Getting all comfortable. " yo fathead where yo charger" I yell loudly at her.

"It's next to the bed" she yell back , I look at the side of the bed and charge my phone. I lay back with my hands behind my head and close my eyes, peaceful.......... until 10 minutes later.

" somebody comfortable" Ree mentions. I raise my eyes lids and moan as I raise up"uhh Reece can't you se-" I raise up properly when I notice Reece .... SOAKNG WET. From her short curls right down to her feet.

She had nothing on a but a towel wrapped around her waist and a sport bra on. My jaw dropped as I was astonished at my sight. My body tingles a bit and I bit my lip aggressively. She shakes her hair leaving some of the water to fly over to me. She flicks it up gripping her towel. Bare in mind still in awe.

*Damn am I drooling*, I say touching my lip

" you good?" she says smirking, this bitch know rightly what she doing.

"Uhh y-yuh" I stutter, am I stuttering, dang how she got me like this. She flutters her eyes at me and bites her lip.

" ight babygirl" she grabs her basket ball shorts and slips them on without me looking.

I grab my phone and cover face hiding the fact that I was blushing." Haha why your phone so close up to you face, it'll ruin yo pretty eyes" I giggle hiding my face in the pillow. She walks over to me and sits at the edge of the bed. " what you tryna do now" she pounces.

" I tryna sleep" I say kicking my feet up and laying back down. "Man no you ain't"
She grabs my waist and starts to tickle me, I scream in laughter and beg her to stop. I try to shuv her hands but she carries on.  She so freaking childish.

"Hahahah uhh Ree re- stop" I plead as I push my head back on the pillow basically dying. "Nah not until you kiss me " *kiss her*

" hahha nigga kiss my ass" I say loudly as I'm still being tickled.

"You really want me to" she says digging harder." Ight I give up I give up ... I'll kiss you" she chuckles and leaves me alone. I catch my breath and raise up. I mean mug her and she smiles. " you're horrible" I say hitting her arm.

" can I have that kiss now" she says moving closer to me. " nope" I lay back down on my phone. She roll her eyes and steals my phone. She hovers over me , face to face.

My breath starts to quickened and my heart races. I pace around her eyes as I soften," so can I get that kiss now" she asks one last time. " I uhh-" FUCK IT. 

I grab her jaw and pull her lips onto mines. I grip her curls and moan between every kiss. Our tongues dance with eachother as we deepened it. This kiss was different it from the others, it felt strong ... passionate... almost beautiful. As she parts I suck her bottom lip. She giggles and I smirks.

"Keep doing the shit and imma take you right here" she teases. I laugh and hide my face in the pillow.

It was crazy how she makes me smile, how she makes me feel a spark I haven't felt in forever. I kiss her lips one last time when my phone goes off. Great it was my dad.

Dad: Arianá where are you
Me: uh dad I'm still out
Dad: it's late babygirl
Me: uhh yeh I think I just gonna stay at a friends house.

I say looking at Reece as she pulls the biggest grin. I laugh quietly then regain seriousness.

Dad: you sure baby
Me: yes papai I'll be fine.
Dad:*sighs* ok him call me first thing in the morning.
Me: yes papai.

I roll my eyes and hang up the phone. "So you staying at a friends huh" Reece says as she crawls and hovers over me again. " yes a friends." I slee back a her.

"Mhmm" she says pressing her lips against mines once again.

Don't tell me I'm whipped over her kisses.

Niekss~

Had fun making this chapter, thank you too all the people who called me pretty and stuff 😂💗 appreciate it.