25.

ARI POV:

I slowly rose up off my bed and scratched my head. I look at the side of my life and noticed Ree was gone . I was wearing some big ass shirts so I just slipped on what I think might be my boxers. I stumbled as my legs felt a little weird, chuckled as I remembered our encounter a few hours ago.

I slowly made my way down stairs and saw Reece on the phone, I made my way into the kitchen and grab a water .. when I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. Smile and turn around. " hey babygirl" Reece says softly. I scoff and cross my arms as I knit my eyebrow"wassup bitch!" I scowl.

"Ooh you want me to put you through, what we jus-" I cut her off going bright red. She smiles and kisses my cheek.

I would never thought of Reece would actual become so soft, she act so different around me.. like she cares. I always thought my heart would be broken and my ass would be lonely ever since Aaliyah. But when it comes to Reece I feel something different, I don't know how to explain it. ( say my ass in love and I'll beat yo ass😊).

I run up stairs and get dressed in a big jumper and som jean shorts. I pull my sock up and throw my jays on. I fluff my hair and washed my face, couldn't be bothered with make up today. I grab my phone when I get a call from a random number.

Me: hello
??: bring her in within two days
Me: uh hell who this ... fuck you talking bout
??: Reecean

I was cut off by a name .. Reecean .. who the fuck is- REECE! , I looked at my phone and the person hanged up . I looked round my door and noticed Reece getting dressed. I sigh and hide my phone. Two days to bring Reece, to bring her where. The fuck this nigga want with my baby.

I walked right round to Reece and sit on my bed and watched her "you like what you see bae" she purred while throwing her shirt on.  I rolled my eyes and smirked" you wouldn't even know". I laughed and played along.

"Wassup who were you on the phone to" she asked, I was shaken and didn't know what to do .. I should tell her but I don't know how she'll react.

"Uh um a random call came in and it was some guy saying to bring a person to him ... with two days" I mumbled to here. She walked to me slowly looking puzzled and scared.

"Uh bae did the give you a name"'she said sitting next to me. I shuffled and slowly stood up rubbing my thighs. My eyes dropped and her eyes softened. I exhale and say it" Reecean"'.

Reece stood up slowly heading for my shoulders. She has this anger in her eye and I was scared fuck it I was terrified. I back up and bit and as she pulled out her phone. She made a call and it sounded like Dom. I didn't hear much of it, but I trailed behind her to hear some. She nodded and ended the call" what's going on baby ... who this person and why does he want you" I asked softly, her heart had dropped .. she looked soulless yet on fire.

" baby I need to tell you sum" she says softly. My breath quickens and she holds my shoulders,"uh ok " I say nervously, I look in her eyes and her pupils widened.

" I'm dangerous ight.... I kill people ...I sell drugs . I do a bunch of illegal shit". She said pacing around the room. I was worried about her .. I've never seen her so scared.

"So you basically own a Cartel" I say obliviously, like I hadn't already known. She nods and brings her nails to her mouth. I sit on chair and watch her pace.