23.

REE POV:

I picked Ari up from school and we just chilled at my house for a bit as she didn't really wanna be there. We sat in the couch together and she was constantly drawn to her phone. I laid my eyes on her and she gave me Mediocre smile. I screwed and grabbed her phone. She was texting Caroline ... I swear I told her to delete this girl number. "Hey don't grab my phone" she moaned trying to get it back. I pulled her by her wrists as she fell right on top of me. I placed her phone on the floor and grinned at her. " you wit mine here ain't you" I said as I pull her for a kiss. She giggles and pushes my face ... before I grip her hair.

She latched her mouth into mine and our tongue intertwined. Damn her ass must of been excited. I was glad I didn't have to make an excuse too kiss her , cuz she was my girl, I can kiss her nasty if I want. She deepened the kiss by tracing the back of my neck.

She released biting on my bottom lip, that had my legs feeling tingly. I smirk and she winks at me. I raise up on my elbows and grab her again , nah imma need more of her. She tasted so sweet and smelt like literal strawberries .. she had my ass addicted. I slowly ran my hand up her shirt and lightly clawed at her back, she had let out soft moan between our kisses. I smirked at the fact of how sexy that sounded.

Her hips moved in sync with the kiss as I kissed her harder and deeper, she was gasping for air as she couldn't keep up or hold her breath for that long. I took off her and jacket and kissed down her neck.

"Uh Reece w-" she was cut off by me as I hit a spot between her neck and collar bone. Looks like I've found my baby soft spot. I bit my whole bottom lip as she threw her head back.  I kissed her throat as her hair fell back perfectly... i marked her twice bright red and bold on her throat. Without her noticing.

I run my hand under her shirt again wanting to take it off when her phone goes off, * FUCK and shit was getting hot aswell* I thought to my self. She leaned over me and grabbed her phone. " oh shit I didn't even see the time" she said hopping off of me. I raise my eyebrow as she threw her jacket back on.

"What you got another girl waiting" I spewed, she smirked and kissed my lips,"please you'd probably kill them" she chuckled.

"True" I said getting up and straightening myself, she ran off to the bathroom and left her phone. Would I be bad If i check her phone( yes you the reader answer me)

I rolled my eyes and grabbed her phone, I looked through her texts with Caroline and there was all type of shit, Caroline constantly talked about me .. She was even giving hints about the Cartel, Oh my god what if Ari already knows. I looked back to see if she was coming , and quickly deleted and blocked her number. As soon As came out her wrapped arms around my waist grabbing her phone."Damn you already snooping through my phone" she joke pulling me closer.

" a girl gotta do what a girl gotta do for a girl she wants" I reply back. She smirked and grabs her keys. She heads for the doors and I follow behind her.

" bye Babygirl" I said standing by
the door, she held her hands forward and smiled," bye fathead". She turned around swiftly and left.

I closed the door and went up to Dom room. I knocked cuz you never know when she fucking bitches. She said I could come in so i did and god I regret it.

"NIGGA GET SOME CLOTHES ON!" Yelled covering my eyes, she laughed at me before doing what she was told. " you never seen a big dick in you life befo" she joked.