45.

REE POV:

I didn't know Aaliyah dated Ari, and her bitch ass cheated, why would you cheat on a girl like Ari she basically perfect. It annoyed the hell out of me to find out she gon be studying living with her for the two years, like my ass gon be having some trust issue, and trust issue leads to overthinking and, overthinking leads to negative thoughts, and negative thoughts leads to trouble in yo relationship, I ain't don't want nun of that stress bruh, I ain't dealing with that.

I love the way my shit is now, and ain't not stuck up ex gon ruin that. I sigh and start the car before driving off. I was tired for real for real until I received that slap from Ari, and I mean that shit woke me up
She was on some other shit if she thought was gon let her bitch me like dat, nah boo im the Daddy in this bitch, don't forget to self.

I finally arrive home, a pretty girl opens the door. I raise my eyebrow and scan her." Um do I know you" I said stepping into the house. She closed the door and stood there. " uh nah I'm Reial, Dom's friend". I smirked at her and fumbled with my keys. "Nice to meet you Reial I'm Reece" I say softly. Know Dom they ain't really friends they prolly about to fuck any time soon. See Dom she kinda dog but a decent one. She'll take you on at least one date before getting into yo panties, if she really like you she'll make it to. Reial was pretty, soft skin thick and petite, and she had a really bright smile. I'd have to say Dominika I am proud of her. She didn't bring a 25 cent hoe this time.

Dom came tumble down the stairs and noticed me, "oh wassup bruh, I see you've met Reial" she said before dapping me up, innit and smile. " you can upstairs baby I'll be up in a bit" she smiled as her faced slowly began to gain colour. As she jogs upstairs, I look at Dom. " now before you say anything , nah she not one of my hoes." She says, I gasp at the fact that it was something more,"now before you say anything we are not together " I let at another gasp, before bursting out into laughter. She rolled her eyes and play fully punched me. " Wow Dominika I am proud of you finally settling down" I say as I nudge her am.

A smile forms on her face, and she stumbles over," but nah for real I, I actually like her I don't wanna fuck around with her" she continues" she ain't like other girls she different that's what I like about her" she explained as she fumbled her fingers. I smiled and pinched her cheek" awh big sis finally settling down" I say in baby voice . She stamps her foot and I run to the other side. I chuckle and smile at her. " nah but Ma would be happy to hear that you finally got a girl" I exclaimed. She nodded and smiled. Reial came to the balcony of the stairs and peered over, "um Dom your phone was ringing" she said in her soft voice. I smiled and hit Dom  shoulder , she smirks at returns her gaze back to Reial" I'll be right up babygirl".  She giggled and went back into the room.

Dom eventually trailed her and I stayed down stairs, i found it cute that Dom was finally willing to get a girlfriend instead of fucking bitches and claiming that the kid ain't hers. I head for the fridge and I noticed a card on the counter and picked it up, it was my gym card made sense since I haven't been in the longest while . I chuckled " why not" I grab the card and run upstairs . I get changed to a muscle shirt and basket ball shorts. I head back down. And shout to Dom letting her know im leaving out again.

I jump back into my car and drive off. After about 5 mins drive I parked and walked into the centre. I stood at the desk fumbling with the card. I look over and saw a girl twirl her legs , her gaze matches mine and she smile. I gave back and awkward smile until the desk lady came, she checked if my card was still valid and it was.

I thank her and walk in. "Lemme do some weights"I whisper to my self. I plug my head phone into my ears and lay on the bench. I lay my head back and accurate the weight. I light it up and down a few times, until it eventually got easy. I was in my own little world as I listened to the music. After about 25 reps. I place it back down and  raise up, I take out one head phone and flip it over my ear.

I stretch my arms when I notice the girl from before struggling with one of the weights. I chuckle and glare at her, she gazes at me and pouts. Oh how cute. " need a lil help" she laughed and nodded. I stood up and walked over to her , I picked up the dumbbell and gave her different one, I gave a her 25.5 weight and smiled." Perfect for squats" she smirked and took it from me.

" Thank you uhh-" I cut her off " Reece" I sat quickly, she gnaws at her lip and smiled" Erica" she replies. I nod and smile. Erica was fine, I mean her body and everything, don't understand what she doing here she got what most females wish they han naturally. Her pretty long hair and her green eyes. I picked up the weight next to her and sat on the bench again, working on my left arm. I look up at her and meet her gaze, ooo lil ma staring at me. I smirk and continued. I chuckled and grabbed hold of the dumbbell. She held it in front and squat down with her booty out and her back straight, my eyes locked onto her as she down a few, I shake my head at I'm caught off guard by a call from Dom.

I stood up and walked round to the corner,

Me:you wassup
D:Reial gon be out so we won't be home when u come back
Me: ight bruh, say no more
D: bet.

I hanged up and walked back to the weights room, Erica stood there with her hands on her hips and eyed me, I form a hysterical smile and shrug" what girl" I say as I sit back down on the bench. " what was that your girl calling you" she said as she grabbed the small weights. I chuckle as I layers back down on the bench. " nah it was my sister" i explain.

"Ahh" she sounded, I laughed and glare up at her.." don't gotta be jealous still here with you" I remark. Her face heats up and she smiles. She laughs and hands me my bottle. "Funny". I raise up as she walked out seductively before winking at me, I raise my eyebrow and take a sip of my water. Then I notice a pice of paper attached to it, I laughed loudly to myself as it was her number." Wow" I say to my self.

ARI POV:

I had finished all my classes as it was getting late, I return back to my dorm and notice Aaliyah weren't here yet I heard load ass music. I raise my eyebrow and headed for her room, I knocked on the door"Aliyah you here", I heard silence.. I knocked again" Aaliyah -" she cuts me of by the door swinging open. "Fuck you want" she said angrily, her room was hot boxed with weed on the floor and the speaker booming. "Uh just checking if you were h-" she cuts me off again with a false chuckle," you don't need to check up somebody else" . She slammed her door in my face which cause me to flinch. Well damn who gave her some bad Head. I scoff and roll my eyes. I storm into my room and chuck my bag on the floor," rude ass bitch" I say as I lay on my bed. I place my hands behind my head and sigh. As I soon as I close my eyes for some peace, I hear the door knock.

I groan "come in", I raise up and saw Aaliyah, her eyes were red and full. My face soften at the sight , I hated how I always had a soft spot for Aaliyah, how I'd always end up pulling her into my arms." Uh wassup" she says standing at the door, she looks down and shuffles her feet. "You ok" I said sitting up. She frowned her eyebrows and nodded. She looked like a cute lil baby with her big eyes and her pouting lips, hey soft warm ch- ( I think I need therapy ). "I'm sorry I shouted at you I never meant to" she apologised. I bit my inner lip and stared at her softly.

"I know you didn't Aaliyah" I say softly as I get up from my bed. " it's just I didn't k- uh never mind" she starts. I frown my eyebrows and walk up to her. " Aaliyah we said we'd have a fresh start, right". I said. She nodded and looked down at her feet.

"Then no more secrets or lie, tell me wassup" I said sincerely, "look I know with your girl and all but, it hurts seeing with her .. now I know what I truly lost" she explain softly as she shifted her gaze. My eyes widen as she spoke. I never knew she for real for real felt that way to me .

"I still love you " she mumbles