5.

SAZENA (SAZ) IN THE MEDIA.

ARI POV:

it was finally the night of Nova silly dinner I was being forced to go to. Unfortunately, a girl was on her own since Liyah weren't allowed to come.

I had just come out the shower fresh and dried my skin.

I dragged on my Navy suit and black tie. I had my dress shoes on and braided my hair into.

I put in my light kin fuck boy earring( uno the square diamond ones😂) and did a bit of make up.

I straightened my self in the mirror well I get a call from Nova. I answer and sigh...

Me: yo
Nova: hey you still coming?
Me: yeh I'm dressed and ready
Nova: ok
Me: yehh
Nova: perfect day to get to know Ree Ari.

I scoff and roll my eyes. Nova is so freaking annoying.

Me: whatever man, I'll be round by 10:40
Nova: ight.

I hang up and text Liyah just to make sure she good and all since she couldn't come.

Ari🎒: you good b
Lee☺️: yeh
Ari🎒: ight I'm a leave now

Lee☺️: oh ok b , don't forget bout Ree. 😏
Ari🎒: I hate you

Lee☺️: yhhh, bring some food when u come back
Ari🎒: ight fat ass.

I lock my phone and shuv it in my back pocket. I head out side when I see Ree lean up against her car.

Damn she looked fine. In her black suit and curly hair, and gawd her smile. She look up and grinned . I pretended I didn't care but my ass did.

"What you doing here" I ask as I play with my car keys.

" I thought why not pick you up since I dropped you last time" she laughed.

I chuckled and smiled. " cute b but I got a car I'm good." I exclaim.

She taps her foot and shoots me her signature smirk, that make me feel so damn hot. I blushed and look at my keys, trying for her not to see.

"You ain't go take no for an answer" I ask
She chuckles and opens the door.

"Jump in pretty eyes" she said.

*she gave me a nick name*.

I laugh as I walk over to the car, I jumped in and strap myself in. Da fuck she being nice do when I be hella mean to her.

She sits be side me and put her key in the ignition. I watch her move giggle before looking away.

"What's funny b" she question
"Nun" I said as I pull my braids down.

She shakes her head and starts the car. "Tell me" she retracts

"Why you being so nice, when I don't give a shit what you do" I ask

" hah because .... I know it pisses you off when I'm around" she explains as she chuckles.

I roll my eyes and hit her arm."ahh damn" she rubs her arm and pouts.

Stupid animal.

REE POV: