4.

LEO IN MEDIA.

ARI POV:

"Ah .. ah Ari , stop" Liya moaned.
"Come on b just take it" I replied.
"Urghh.. uh Ari
I tugged her hair and pulled it back
"Ow Ari ..."
"Come on girl damn"

I wrapped my hand around her hair and tied it up.

(Hah ya nasties thought they were fucking😋😂).

"You so fucking rough Ari" she said, I bit my lip and smirked." That's how I do baby" I buckle as she hits my arm playfully.

"Stop moving light skin ho" she laughs as I rolled my eyes.

I finished getting dressed. I had on my Black polo shirt and some white jeans. With my black Tims.

I left my hair out and didn't bother with make up today. Damn look like a regular stud.

I waited for Liyah outside when I got a text from Nova.

Nova💋: morning babygirl
Ari🎒: fuck you want Nova
Nova💋: hahah, I wanted to know if you've talked to Ree.

*Fuck this girl so obsessive over my love life damn.*

Ari🎒: why you ask, you so obsessive
Nova💋: whatever
Ari🎒: 😴

Nova💋:I'm finna hold a dinner for Jeffrey for his birthday.

Jeffrey is her gay ass boyfriend, his ass ain't straight at all , hell this nigga like dick mo than Nova do. We tell her all the time, me and Liyah but she don't believe us. She delusional as fuck.

Ari🎒: and I'm coming because
Nova💋: bitch you family
Ari🎒: fine whatever.

Liyah skips down stairs and shifts her skirt. I slide my phone in my back pocket and glare at her. " you ready to go bet?"
She smiles and grabs her bag"yup".

I take out my keys pick up my book bag. We both hop in the car, and turn the radio on.

🎵Weekend - Sza 🎵

I started to sing and Liyah cheered. " damnnn you and yo pipes girl" she commented.

I smiled and blushed. Gotta love this hoe man.

I pull up to this silly ass school and walk through the quad. I see my others girls, Jenlya and Max. I walk over to them as me and Liyah part.

"Wassup girl" said Max as she dapped me up.

"Nun uno" I replied . They both looked at me and grinned, "the fuck y'all grinning at." I ask.

" come on man you really ain't , tapped Liyah yet" I frown I punch Jen arm.

"Fuck you mean nigga that's my bestfriend, not one off my non exsistance hoes"

They laugh and trouble eachother. I screw and roll my eyes." We messing wit chu we know that your lil sister right there" the explained.

I frown and then it slowly formed into a smile. As we carried on talk the bell had rang, and I had Calculus.