43.

Ari in M.M

REE POV:

We pull up to club and get in, the loud music and squeals of guys and girls enjoying the strippers were booming, Dom daps me up as she leads me to a fable Leo had set for us." So your girl just leaves and your motive is to go a strip club" Leo says before hugging me, I chuckle and sit down. " bruh I ain't gonna be getting nun for a while leave a nigga alone", she shrugs and holds her hands in surrender, me Dom and Leo have a few drinks and vibe having a good time.

A lil mami came up to me and grabbed my hands, don't get me wrong she was fye in her swim suit she was wearing, but she weren't Ari. I weren't as drunk as Dom and Leo but still pretty faded." Dance wit me baby" she whispered in my ear, I rolled my eyes and bit my lip. She swung her leg over my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck . She rolled her waist against my lap and kissed my neck softly.

"Hahah" I chuckle as I throw my head back. She stood up slowly, placing her thumb on my lips, I smirk and grip her waist as she whines on me, I gnaw at my lip and throw couple bills at her. As she throws it back all in my face, Leo and Dom dap me up and cheer with me.

ARI POV:

I was honestly missing Reece already, it was killing me being over here while she over there. I had my first class which was a night class, it was English. I rolled my eyes as that subject was disgraceful. I let Max dorm and went back to mine to see the one and only Aaliyah. I rolled my eyes at her and went in my room to get changed. I tie my hair in a ponytail when I hear my door open, I moan and turn my eyes to her, " what do you want Aaliyah, I got a class" I said pushing pass her, she chuckled and smirked as she gripped my waist. Ahhh here we go again.

She tightens her grip and nuzzles her nose in my neck. I bit my lip aggressively and side eye her, " mmhm I like this side of you , you much more dominant" she whispered in my ear, chills ran down back as I frowned my eyebrows. " A- Aaliyah, get off of me" I stammered, shit!

*she doesn't have control , she doesn't have control*.

"Ahh baby , don't worry about your class it's only your first day" she says grasply" I want you babygirl" she said seductively.

She runs her hand around my silhouette, she travels her hand up my shirt she made my knees slightly buckle," come on boo" she brings her lips to my neck and plants soft kisses on it right before slipping her hand under my sports bra, using her other hand she strains her fingers across my bikini line. I gnaw at my lip before pushing her off. I straightened my self and mug here. " don't worry boo, you girl don't have to know" she said sneakily.

" Fuck you, you weren't shit Aaliyah .. how does someone says we should get married two days before you cheat" I spat her , she walked up to me with hurt in her eyes, her sparkly hazel ey- ENOUGH ARIANÁ.

"Baby I was faded you know that, I said I was sorry" she said holding my hands. "BULLSHIT!" I yelled before my voice cracked. I grabbed my hands back from her and stormed out the room. Aaliyah was just a trick, says she gonna do this and then never lives up to it.

I truly loved Aaliyah, she was perfect.. she was just right for me, even wanted to marry me, and what she does she do she cheats on me and disappears the next day. I wiped my eye and walked to the main building. I run into class and look over at the professor. " I'm so sorry Mr Hickens" I apologised, he nodded and I took a seat round the back.

I sent my head down on the table when I hear Mr hickens" hurry up Miss Ross" he yells. I shit my eyes tightly, " please don't let be Aaliyah " I whispered as I lift my head up slowly. She walks to me and scan her.