36.

ARI POV:

Not gonna lie, my mind has been all over this morning, the way she pleaded after me Ina childish way brought back all the memories , when we're together. Of how she'd always lay on my lap a fall asleep like a baby .. or how she'd always pull me and make me curl up against her when we both fall sleep. Uhh just talking about this got Ina my feelings, and I ain't even listen a Keisha cole song yet( 'Heaven sent' gets me in my feelings, try best to avoid that tune ~😂Niekss).
I had left their house and got ready for the party, and to be honest I was excited, Reece wanted me to go, she honestly wanted me there. I smiled at my self as I button my black polo shirt. I had on being slacks and dress shoes. I fluffed my hair to side and tried a new high lighter, shit was shapoppin! I dapped the corners of my mouth and grabbed my bomber.

I walked down stairs when my door bell rings, I open the dirt to see Leo all dressed up, I single my eyebrows and she chuckles" well you look good ma" she complimented, I smile and fixed the sleeves of my jacket. " hah thanks boo.. you don't look to bad yo self" I replied , She had on a white shirts and some slacks , with her hair big and curly as usual. "What you doin here bet, I'm bouta leave for Reece's party" I say As u slide through the door and closed it. "Yeh I know, I'm here so we can go together" she said, I turned back and raised my eyebrow as I headed for my car"nigga for what".

"Reece insisted " she said shoving her hands in her pockets. I smiled and I rolled my eyes, knowing her ass she would've sent someone. I play with my keys and glare at Leo, "of course" I mumbled playing with my fingers, she lurked and grabbed my wrist," come on girl" I stumbled and chuckled as she brought me to the car. She opened the door for me and I  nodded. We sat in the car and she drove off.

"So you excited" she asked taking a glare at me, I knitted my eyebrow and turned to her," girl for what I ain't getting married" I replied, she chuckled and smiled, retiring her yes back on the road. " not yet" she mumbled, my cheeks begin to grow red and and a shy smile spreads across my face. I didn't know if I want marry Reece, definitely wanted to marry someone like her tho, there just ain't nobody like her mane. We pull up to the warehouse, and there was a bunch of people outside. They went from bumping and grinding to down right smashing against the wall, you see what music does to our mind set, Thanks R kelly: you the real MVP.

I stepped out the car with Leo and pulled my pants up a bit, they were sagging a bit to much. I sighed and strolled in. "Let's do this" I whispered to my self.

REE POV:

I strolled around the room receiving many happy birthdays from nigga I didn't even know were at my party, I was mostly looking for Ari. She said she would come and I had to make sure she would, so I sent Leo to go pick her up. I went round to the bar and caught Dom talking to some random girl as per usual.

" wassup Bruh .. Ari here yet" I said looking behind my shoulder, Dom chuckled lowly over the loud music and tapped my shoulder. " bruh she coming damn" she reassures me. I guess I was paranoid that she weren't gon come, I mean.. they way I treated her and stuff, with me and Saz, don't blame her if she ain't got no feelings for me left, I was brain washed into thinking I even had feelings for Saz. Which reminds me because I ain't heard from her since our little 'date' but I deffo know I don't want her ass no more, she just pure drama and she a hoe so. Plus I want Ari, I want someone that can make me feel this feeling I ain't ever felt, a feel feeling that feel good even when I don't what it is.

        *dang my ass in love with her*

My goal for tonight was just to be with her have a good time , along with telling her how I really feel. She prolly thinking that I feel any way to her, but she needs to understand that .. I do.

I leave from the bar taking a drink with me and looked around a bit, my parties are lit as usual uno a girl be having these fye parties that being leaving niggas hangover forever. A ma snaked her hand around my shoulder and smirked. She looked good in that skin tight dress and her hair up. I bit my bottom lip as I scan her" how bout a birthday lap dance" she whispers seductively as she trailed me to a chair. At first she was just swaying her hips enjoying the music, but then mami was throwing her shit back. I tugged on her waist as I drank from the Hennessy bottle.

She sits on my lap grinding and whining all over me as I grip her lower waist , everyone started to crowd round us and cheer. I laughed unconsciously until this point , a girl was lil tipsy, ight maybe Im lying I was a lil drunk you know. After she finished her dance .. she turned around leaning on my knees and pressed her lips against mine. I kiss her back before she parts and bite my bottom lip. I lick and gnaw at my lip, before stumbling up. Everybody chanted my name and shit, as I was to waved to notice any thing. I sway as I stand but I brace on somebody as I stumbled. I looked up and notice those beautiful brown eyes. She smiled at me and straightened her self.

"Happy birthday boo" she said with a bright smile on her face. I chuckled and shook my head." And you didn't get me a present" I said as I ran my finger around the rim of the bottle. She giggled and then fluttered her eyes back to me. Damn I love when she be doing that.
"Ree you 20 now fuck you mean bout present" she joked around. I was so happy I had finally found her, shit I hope she didn't see the whole lap dance thing, I don't want her getting the wrong idea.. I mean I still got feelings for her, kissing that hoe more like and everyday deed.
" whatever " I said rolling my eyes, she giggled and pulled out a box, I raise my eyebrow and smirk as I set down the bottle.

It was black box  with gold ribbon wrapped around it. "Don't open it til you get home" she whispered in my ear, I bit my bottom as she kissed behind my ear. She raised up and smirked, before walking off to the dance floor. My GAWD, she ain't ever made me feel so vulnerable ever.  As I eyed her , I remembered something from when we're in long beach, and how we clashed at the same club.  How we made fools of our selves yet we were just enjoying each others company.

She did the same exact thing but I ain't ever admired it properly, she let the music sink within her as she danced. Damn she looked good tonight, the things I'd do just to grip her hair and pull her head back. I smirk at the thought, set my eyes on the box she gave me. I wondered why she asked me to open it at home, I wonder what she got me. I flutter my eyes back at her as she winks at me, while she dance with some girl.

I chuckle and shake my head. She really messed up. I slowly make my way to the dance floor and grab Ari by her waist, she is shocked at how fast she had spun around, we were face to face, lips to lips. I grinned as she began to turn crimson. I slowly turn her around and grip her waist as she looks at me on a side eye." What else you planning to get me for my birthday" I whispered, she sucked her bottom lip as he eyes widened. I begin the snake my hands all around her body, she was weak at my touch. She stammered as her breath quickened "u-uh what you talm bout"

I snigger and bring lips to her neck remember her sweet spot, let a lil moan slip out and that shit had me drenched .. the way it had escaped her lips. I grin "c'mon babygirl you know what I mean" I say sneakily as we dance.
She side lines me again and smirks, I think she started to the idea of what I was implying,
" well you see-" she is cut off as someone grabs my shoulder..