19.

ARI IN M.M ( she's acc so beautiful 💋😊)

ARI POV:

The whole way home I couldn't get my mind off Reece, I would never thought of her to be a thug or sum shit, I mean I ain't ever think of her in that way. Plus I also got Lolita on my mind. She apologised mountainously and I had to forgive her ass, she was moving annoying any way, but she a really good friend with a big heart. As I drive I shake my head , trying for the thoughts to disappear.

I pull up to 7/11 as I was in need of a slushy right bout know. The only thing that get my mind of things are brain freeze, I know crazy right. I park and walk into the store, I grab a extra large cup and stand at the machine, mixing all types of flavours. I paid for my drink. I walked out when I nearly dropped it, bumping into a woman. "Oh I'm sorry" she apologised. I kneel and pick up her keys , I hand them to here and smile awkwardly.

She was pretty but look a lil older than me maybe 19 or 20 ish, she had big curly hair and soft brown skin. And damn she looked good in that dress, I peered over her shoulder and notice she hand tattoo of a 'J' on her collar bone. I lost my train of thought and regain back to reality. " its ok boo, you coo" I reply. She puts on a bright smile with her cute lil dimple In her right cheek. I smile back at her and then head back to my car.
I slam the door and sigh, as my mind goes back onto the topic of Reece.

I take a big sip of my drink and my brain automatically froze, felt like sub zero up dere. I groan and hold my head as the pain spun around my head. I hear a knock on my window and head shoots right too it, it was the girl from earlier. I whine down my window and she hands me something," I think yo dropped your ID card" she says as she hold it out, I light chuckle and take it from her. " ah thank you.." she cuts me off as she tell me her name," Caroline" i smiled and thanked her once again.

"Thank you Caroline" I said, she ease up and winks at me before walking away. I scan her as she walks back to her car.  I stick my key in the ignition and drive off before her.

I finally arrive home, and ended up finishing my wham ass slushy. I was kinda bummed. I threw my Keys on the counter when I notice a large ass pizza on it. I grin as I pray on it and open the box. I moan at the sight of how delicious it look . Before I could even grab a slice, Liyah runs down and hits my hand. "Uh that ain't for you" she said as she her hands meet her hips. I snatch my hand back and groan I mean mug her.

"The fuck it doing on the counter then" I ask bringing my hands to my hips imitating her. She laughs and closes the box." I got a friend coming over" she says as she grins.

"I'm yo only friend bitch, da fuck you talm bout" I spew at her, she laughs and takes the box to the living room. I trail behind her as I still didn't get my answer.

"He's just a friend ok, nothing intimate" she's says placing the box on the coffee table. I roll my eyes and groan.

"Then what the fuck am I suppose to do, when y'all up here fucking" I say crossing my arms, knowing Liyah when she say they ain't intimate, their asses intimate. I ain't stupid.

"Got to Reece house or sum, you get pretty frequent over there any way" she says as she smirks implying sitting nasty. I scoff and walk out the room. Too be very honest with you , Reece was the last person I wanted to see right about now.
All that info and shit had me turning. I run up to my room and Text max to see if I could come over, even though I didn't want to bully her for info and be snoopy... it's just I couldn't get it off my mind.

Ari🎒: yo you mind if I stay over tonight? Liyah got a nigga and I ain't sleeping through dat.

MaXine🌙: lmao sure bro, pull up

Ari🎒: ight I'll be there Ina min.

I lock my phone and go back down stairs, I grab my keys and notify Liyah I was leaving her ass. I pull up to Max place with in a few Minutes and ring the door bell. Max lil sister Alisha open the door and jumped on me.

" Ari!" She squealed as she hugged me tight. I hug her back and kiss her temple."hey babygirl, what had yo momma tell you bout opening the door" I say I put her down.

She pouts and giggles, I push her slightly letting her know to run off, when I greet Max mom. I huff her and goes and chase after Alisha. I run up stairs to Max room and throw my bag on the floor. I looked over at the window and of course her ass was smoking. I jump on her bed and chill out.

"Wassup bruh," she said as she blows the smoke from her mouth. She daps me up and joins me on the bed.

" nuttin mane you good" I ask, she nods before taking another puff, she hands it to me implying if I wanted sum but I say no.

"Oh yeh you and yo Beyoncé voice" she said before laughing. I hit her arm slightly and ignore her.

REE POV:

Ever since I came back into town I haven't really heard from Ari, My mind stayed onto her when Dom burst through my office. My eyes shot onto them as I was intrigued ,"so we got more info bout Caroline from Harry" she says and she sits in the opposite seat.

"Ight tell me" I say as I lean forward on the table. " Harry lied , Harry and Caroline were never intimate.... James and Caroline were"

I let those words process in my head, I couldn't believe what I am hearing. It's had been Caroline all along , she the under cover hoe .. that mean she know where James is. I think of all alternatives in my head of how I could manipulate her in her own game.

I raised my head up and smirked" I have an idea."

Dom grinned as she was interested in my proposal," wassup"

" we call Caroline in, act as if everything is normal, use some to trigger her off into her telling us we're James is" that one explain to Dom.

"And what if this don't work" Dom asks in curiosity.

I chuckled and grin sinisterly" then we just full blown confront her, what she got to lose" Dom dapped me up and Ran off to the tell the others the plan.

Last nigh that tried to double cross me ended up down stairs in my basement battered and bruised, his identity, family everything thought he was dead. I'll kill any one if needed to but hiding them away making their life a living hell ... was more my style.

To think that Caroline was the undercover hoe was surprising , I mean she seemed like a innocent business woman, but I guess she wants the cartel just as bad as James. So she does the inside job while he's out there somewhere. I have to applaud James though, smart plan for and old man.

After vigorous amour of meeting and finally made it home. Me and Dom hadn't eaten with Ma in a long time, so made it just in time for dinner.

" so Ree, Dom tells me you have a girlfriend" Ma says and swings her glass of wine. I hiccup in my food and shoot my eyes to Dom. Dom chuckles and hides her head in her food.

" uhh .. I don't Ma but there is this girl I like" I say softly hiding my face. He face lights up as she seems excited.

"Ohh what's her name" she squealed, I sigh and put my fork down. "Her names Arianá"

"Arianá , as is Aaliyah .. old girlfriend" she says softly. I sigh and continue to eat. " yeh" I hum awkwardly. I glare at Dom letting her know I'm finna fuck her up after this.

"Aww At least my Baby willing to settle down, unlike you Dominika" she says at she hits th back of Doms head.

Oooo they she go with the government. I laugh and dinner ended. I go back up to my room and decide to Text Ari.

ZaddyRee😋: wassup babygirl girl, haven't heard from you all day.
Ari🎒: ah I've just been busy
ZaddyRee😋: ok Wyd

Ari🎒: I'm at a friends house, wby
ZaddyRee😋: nm just finished eating.

I talked to her little more but her texts felt a little off and lil dry, was something up, what's on her mind.. I thought to my self