54.

ARI POV:

"Merry Christmas Baby"
"MerryChristmas mommy" I said as kissed her cheek.

My family and Reece's family all came to the house and it was really cool, I never knew she had uncles, her uncle Kaylo really cool.. nigga gives the best advice like ever.

I struggled threw the mount of people to the kitchen. " uh have you seen Reece" I asked Reial.

She spun around and pouted," she should be upstairs in her room" I nodded and went straight up there.

I opened her door and stood right at it, her hair was slicked back in pony tail in her button up and dress pants. She fixed her tie in the mirror and held her head high.

"Wassup handsome" I said as I fold my arms. She looked at me through the mirror and smirked. I walked up her and fixed her tie since she was useless.

"I see you met all of my family" she mumbled as she peered down at me, I chuckled I tightened it.

"Yeh they pretty cool, but your aunt Kacie pestering me about babies" I laughed. She rolled her eyes and shoved her hands in her pockets.

"She annoying anyway, we only invite for her cranberry sauce" I chuckle as I dusted her shoulder in the mirror. She interlocked her finger with mine and cracked a small smile. "You ready" I asked lowly.

"Yes baby" she relied with a kiss on my forehead.

We trail down stairs together when everyone starts to cheer, i blush darkly and smile.

REE POV:

Tonight was beyond important and never thought I'd actually be doing it, but I know I want to because I need to.

We all sat at the table and grubbed in and talked. I smirked at Ari and she slapped my leg softly. " ow" I moan softly.

" I only done it because I love you" she said softly, I laughed and kissed behind her ear.

" so Arianá... kids" my aunt started.

"Aunt Kacie do you mind" I moaned her.

"It's ok baby " Ari said tapping my should softly.

" I want two , one boy and one girl hopefully" she explained.

"Yeahh  you gon carry those kids" I mumbled under my breath, she slapped my arm aggressively and bit her lip. I chuckled as I leaned away from her.

"Aww aren't you two blessed" my aunt cooed.

" damn Ari you got a real hand on you girl" Dom commented.
She laughed and leaned head on my shoulder. I kissed her temple and smiled.

"Uhmm Everyone" my mom silenced us bring our attention to her.

"I wanna make a speech to my baby... To Reece be happy is truly a blessing and I have no idea how Arianá does it" she started, I looked over at Ari as she wraps her arms around me.

"You changed my Baby into something I do not want to leave, So here's to Reecean and Arianá" she said as she raised her glass.

Everybody cheered and clapped but I had a few words to say. I took Ari's hand and brought her away from the table.

"Baby what are you doing" she mumbled. I smirked and clutched her hand.

"Ari saw me as an obnoxious girl that wanted to play everybody" I started.

"Girl you still Are" she said with a pitched voice, I chuckled and smiled at her.

"Yet she still with me, and I don't know what I'd do with out her, she's truly makes me feel something I ain't ever felt before" I explain.

"That's why I'm saying Ari" I turn to her.

"I want you to be mine forever" I start to get down and one knee, her eyes lit up as they become glossy.

"Reece what are you doing get up" she said gasping.

"Arianá" I say as I pull out the box opening it.

"Will you marry me" I asked gnawing on my lip.

"Y- yeah yes yes" she struggled out as the tears streamed down her face, I slid the ring on her finger before catching her in my arms. I spun her around as everyone cheered.

I brought my lips to her as I held her tightly, she clutched my jaw as she sniffled. Everyone clapped and run up to hug us.
"We really getting married?" She whispered.

I nodded with a big smile on my face. She smirked and held my hand tightly. I was getting married to the one I love, the one and only.

"I love you"

After everybody had left I looked for Ari. "Baby lets go" i say grabbing her hand.

I pull her into the car, and start it." Uh Reece were are we going" she asked as she strapped her self in.

" I have one last thing" I say as I start to drive off.

After about an hour drive we finally made it to the pad. "Uh Reece where are we and what is that sound" she says as covers her eyes.

The helicopter landing blowing us, I caught her hand and brought her over to it. I help her step into it and close the door behind me, i nod to Kaylo as he starts to pick off.

Ari's eyes wandered outside of the window, "Reece the view is gorgeous" she said as she turned to me.

"Just like you" I say as I brought lips to hers"hah corny ass" she laughed.

"Reece what is all of this, first you ask me to marry you and now a helicopter ride" she said in excitement.

"Well I wanna spoil my baby, can I not" I asked as I cocked my head.

"Heck spoil me all you want" I laugh and I cupped her face.

We hand finally landed and got Ina car, she looked around and gazed. " Florida!" She squeals. I nodded and smiled.

"Miss Reecean we are here" the chauffeur said , I nodded and hopped out the car with Ari.

"A grave yard" she questions.

I link our arms as the car drives off, I take a deep breath and started to walk. I looked over for it and noticed it. I held back the cry but not the tear." Baby" she whispers.

I drop to my knees slowly and stroke the flowers, Ari kneels with me and rubs my back.
I cough and sniffled one last time. One last deep breath.

"Mom dad ... This is Arianá" I said before looking back at her.

"My fiancé" will whispered.

THE END

-Niekss💍

OMG Reece and Ari are getting married
She took her to go see her parents aww ❤️

I hope you guys have enjoyed She got me hooked , had a lot of fun writing it. But all stories must come to and end

However, is it really the last of Reece And Ari, 🤔.

Sc: Annieka_axo
Ig: niekss.xo