52.

Ari in m.m 😍

ARI POV:

I straightened my self in the mirror and huffed, couldn't believe I was actually gonna do this, I wore all black like the movies, decide might to have a little fun with it. I know it was for a good cause but I've never done something like this before. I'm a good girl I got to school, I have great grades and I'm innocent. Shit how was I introduce into doing something I only thought would occur in the movies.

The more I thought about it the more dangerous I realised it was Dom as right, was I really ready for this. What if I get caught, my family would be so disappointed and neglect me forever. That's why I called Dom anyway, she used to this and basically been doing it her whole life, compare to a girl that decided to do this a week ago and think I know everything that I'm doing , well I don't.

All with fear came a high of enthusiasm, I was worried but I was excited to do this. My ass was beyond mixed emotions. With that my phone went off, hoping for it to be Dom but actually it was Reece. My heart started to gain a little pace and I hesitated before answering the phone.

Me: uh- wassup baby I was just about to go back to bed
R: Ari babygirl .. what's going on, you hiding something from me?

I could hear it in her voice, the curiousity.. the fear. I didn't wanna tell her honestly I just wanted to get it over and done with, but I'm here listening to her and she could easily guilt trick me, and then I wouldn't do it just because I care about her.

Me: look bae I'm just got back from the bathroom I have no  idea what you're talking about.

R: baby don't ly-

She had been cut off by a call from Dom, I didn't hesitate to answer and bring the phone to my ear," we're outside" she said lowly. I sighed and hung up.

I tied my hair in a pony tail. I headed out of my room. "Urm babygirl where you going" I grip the door handle and suede eyed her.

"Don't wait up boo" and with that I walked out of the room. I ran outsiders around the corner and noticed Leo's jeep, I hopped in the back and closed the door.

"Y'all ready" Leo said looking back at me and Dom. I nodded and she revved her engine.
"Ok" she said as she starts to drive off. Not going to lie .. the adrenaline has me mad hype and excited I don't feel as much of a pussy as I didn't before.

I glare at a case beside me, I took hold of it too see it was the gun I had hand picked, I clutched I and licked my lips, what a beautiful sight. I glare up at Dom in the rear view mirror and she nodded slowly , I returned back as my eyes gazed off. I ran my fingers through it as my phone goes off.

Dom eyes shoot right too me when she raises her eyebrow, I looked at my phone and it was Reece. I couldn't answer her now .. we were to close. " who is it", i look up from my phone at her.. "it's Reece" I mumbled.

I declined it and realised she had called me 24 times, I didn't wanna ignore her, but I had to.

"We're here" Leo said as she parked up.
I took the gun out and slide into my belt, I pushed my head back and smirked. "Lets go".

REE POV:

FUCK FUCK FUCK, she won't pick up her phone. I sped off in my car to her. Little did she know the phone I gave her had a tracking device in it when I make calls.