Chapter 12- Running

(A/N): Sorry for the wait, I have been writing on my other fanfic. Anyway, here it is!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Jade's POV-

I open my eyes slowly, stretching out a bit.

I sit up and look around, seeing that everyone else is still asleep.

I slide to the end of the bed, watching for Leigh and Perrie's feet.

My balance isn't the best in the morning, so I grab onto the T.V stand for support.

I grab the corner and get myself into the loo. I grab my brush and start pulling it through my hair, my eyes half closed.

I wake up a little more by splashing some water on my face.

I hear everyone else start waking up, and I stumble back out to the bed.

"Morning Jadey." Leigh greets, her voice raspy.

"Morning." I reply, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Sleep well?" She asks, her morning voice wearing off a bit.

"Yeah. How 'bout you?" I ask through a yawn.

"I slept okay." She replies, propping herself up on her elbows.

As usual her hair is pretty crazy!

I hear various noises, signaling everyone is waking up.

I see Jesy stretching out and sitting up.

"I'm gonna go get dressed." I tell Leigh quietly, standing up again.

I walk to my case, opening it and looking through my clothes.

I grab my red, white polka-dotted, t-shirt and my red, short overalls. One of my favorite outfits to wear.

I grab a sports bra and walk into the loo again.

I shut the door and strip from my PJ's.

I slip on my sports bra and make sure it's comfortable.

I grab my t-shirt and slip it over my head, folding the collar down.

Then I step into my overalls, pulling them up. I struggle to grab the back straps, but I manage.

I open the loo door and look at the full sized mirror.

I decide it looks pretty damn cute!

Leigh is the next one to get dressed while everyone is still getting up.

She steps past me to get to the small room I just came out of.

I see Jesy and Destiny talking again, and I sit on the edge of the bed that they're on.

"Hiya!" I greet happily, making Jesy smile.

"Morning." Destiny greets back, a smile on her face.

"Jade! Are you good with hair?" Leigh calls for me, and I laugh a bit.

"I'm decent with hair!" I call back, standing up and heading towards Leigh.

She stands in front of me, a brush stuck in her hair. She's still in her PJ's, trying to sort of her afro.

"Come sit. I'll help you." I sigh heading towards the bed where Perrie is just waking up.

She sits on the soft bed and I gently get the brush unstuck.

"Did you bring the spray in conditioner?" I ask, looking at the monstrous knot.

She hands me the spray bottle, and I spray a lot in.

I take the brush and try to comb gently.

I manage to work out the mess of hair while Jesy gets dressed.

"Done!" I cheer, combing out the last curl.

"Thanks a bunch!" Leigh thanks me, standing up again.

Jesy comes out of the loo wearing her yellow lettered, black leggings, her white NYC t-shit, and a black and white checkered jacket.

"Looking good as always, Jes." Perrie compliments, and Jesy laughs a bit.

"Thanks Pez." She replies, flopping back down on the bed.

Perrie rolls out of bed, and I can tell something's on her mind.

"Something wrong?" I ask, walking up to her.

"I'm stressed." She replies simply, looking through her case.

"About what?"

"Last night, Jarod went haywire and ran off to fight Hunter. Mr. Caprihano went after him. He promised they would both come back." She spills, taking out her floral, pink dress.

"They'll be back." Destiny says from across the room.

Leigh comes out of the loo wearing a patterned shirt that is blue, pink, and gold. The yellow skirt goes perfectly with, then a black, sequined belt to finish it off.

Perrie rushes to the loo, eager to get dressed... Or pee.

I repeat to Leigh what Perrie told Destiny, Jesy, and I.

Destiny is already dressed in blue jeans and an I heart London t-shirt. She dresses so casually and she's not much of a girly-girl. That's what I love about her! She's always so easygoing.

It's not long before Perrie appears again, wearing her beautiful floral dress.

"Let's go downstairs." Perrie says eagerly, staring blankly at the wall.

We all agree and head out.

We reach the kitchen where, to our surprise, Jarod and his dad are standing.

"Girls, you need to get outta here! Now!" Jarod says in a panicked tone, and my eyes go wide.

"Hunter followed us back, he's only looking for you guys." Mr. Caprihano explains in a hurry.

"But..." I start, but Jarod and him are already rushing us out the back door.

"Where do we go?" Jesy asks, a scared look on her face.

"Anywhere you can. Anywhere but here." Jarod replies in a harsh tone.

"There's a van in the garage for you guys. Go now." Jarod whispers, passing Jesy the keys.

"What about you?" Perrie asks, tears on the brims of her eyes.

"We'll be fine." Mr. Caprihano reassures, hugging all of us.

We're literally pushed out the door, right near the garage.

We speed walk to the van that Mr. Caprihano told us there would be. I jump in the side, sliding all the way to the back, as usual.

Perrie climbs in beside me, Destiny in the middle, and Leigh in the front with Jesy.

We pull out of the opened garage, and speed away.