Chapter 4- On Our Way

-Jade's POV-

I run along the carpeted long hallway, Hunter chasing me! The carpet is moving beneath me, making me stay in one spot.

Hunter's hand claps over my mouth, preventing me from screaming!

My eyes shoot open and I lay awake in bed, not daring to sleep.

I hear footsteps in the hallway, which makes me nervous. Even though it's the center, it's nerve racking.

I feel movement beside me, but it's only Destiny stirring a bit.

I look over to the bed beside me, where Jesy is still sleeping soundly and Perrie with her.

The door opens, making me jump!

The person walks in turns around to face the wall. I go to swing a punch at them, then my hand is caught in midair.

As I'm about to scream a hand is put over my mouth!

"Woah, Jade. Calm down... It's only me." Leigh-Anne's voice soothes and she releases me from her grasp.

"Sorry Leigh, I'm a bit jumpy." I explain, then we sit on the bed.

"Nightmares again?" She asks, rubbing my back.

I just nod, not wanting to talk anymore.

She pulls me into a hug and holds me tight.

I could just fall asleep right here, but I can't.

"Why were you up, Leigh?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Using the loo." She replies as we lay down on the soft bed.

I take a deep breath and relax a bit.

I shut my eyes and keep myself half conscious. I try to get the nightmare out of my head.

I fall into a dreamless slumber in a matter of minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun shines through the window, directly on my face and I open my eyes.

Everyone is already up and going, ready to get to the new place.

I stretch out and sit up. I look in the mirror on the dresser, my hair is going in way too many different directions.

I get up and rummage through my bag, which is on the floor. I find a brush, fresh clothes, and other hygiene things.

I leave the clothes on the bed and start combing through my long hair.

"Jade? You up?" Jesy calls from the other side of the room. "Yes!" I call back, trying to work out a monstrous knot in my hair.

"Perrie? Could you put my hair in braids?" I ask Perrie, who is already done with her own hair.

"Be right there, Jade. I just need ponytail holders." She replies, starting go through her bag.

"Where'd Destiny go?" I ask, realizing she's not in the room. "Jarod got her the stuff she needs, so she's probably in another room somewhere. He made sure she has clothes, stuff for personal care, and other things." Leigh-Anne explains, trying to comb through her own messy hair.

"Sit Jadey." Perrie says with a laugh, pointing to the bed.

I sit down and she starts parting my hair.

I wince as the starts putting it in braids, mostly because she has to yank my hair to do so.

"Are you braiding me hair or starting a chainsaw?!?" I ask as she pulls down on a bunch of hair roughly. "Sorry. I'm a weakling." Perrie replies, patting my head.