Chapter 1- Kidnapped

-Destiny's POV-

I walk out of the club, my now ex-boyfriend still running after me.

"Destiny, please I'm sorry! It was a mistake." He repeats, grabbing my hand.

"No, a mistake is tripping over some one! Not having sex with some slut!" I yell, pulling my hand away. "Have a good life with the apparently wonderful Sonya." I say before walking away.

I put on my coat as the wind picks up a little. Leaves dance in dim light of the streets.

I turn the corner down the alley to my house.

Some stray cats run around as I walk down the dark area.

I see lights behind me, casting a shadow in front of me.

I turn around to see a van!

I waste no time to start running! I'm just glad I wore flats instead of heels tonight.

I come to a dead end, making me panic! I start climbing the metal fence, my fingers freezing.

I see four people running towards me.

One of them grabs me and I fight against them.

A hand slaps over my mouth and an arm is around my waist. I struggle around trying to kick, but fail.

"Give me the cloth, Leigh." A feminine voice says as one of the masked people hand the one holding me some cloth. They're trying to drug me!

She puts it over my mouth and nose, so I hold my breath.

This is when having singer's lungs is a good thing. The problem is that I can't hold my breath forever.

"Sorry about this." The person holding me apologizes, right before I feel her pull upward on my chest.

I take a huge breathe, inhaling the drugs. I accept the fact that I'm not winning this fight.

"No!" I try and scream, the sky spinning.

"Shhh... Everything will be okay, sweetheart." The feminine voice tells me before I pass out.

-Jade's POV-

She falls into my arms and Perrie picks up her legs.

Jesy is still waiting in the van while Leigh-Anne brought supplies.

Me and Perrie carry her to the van and gently set her in the back seat.

"Drive!" I shout, making Jesy spin the van around and speed away.

We drive out of the small town and Jesy picks up speed.

Perrie and Leigh-Anne buckle up in their seats while I stay in the back with Destiny.

I pull her head into my lap, stroking her blonde hair.

I feel guilty for doing this, but we're protecting her.

~~~~~~~~~

Half an hour out of town, we stop at a gas station to get gas.

I feel movement beside me. I look over to see Destiny squirming a little.

"Oh shit!" I curse under my breath.

Her eyelids flutter open, revealing her baby blue eyes.

She looks scared, and tries to talk.

I put my index finger to my lips, signaling to be quiet.

Before she can scream I put my hand over her mouth, so it's muffled.

Leigh and Perrie jerk their heads back to see what's going on.

"What do we do?" I whisper quickly.

"Knock her out again." Perrie suggests, looking confused.

Destiny struggles against my firm grip on her, shaking her head in protest.

"We're only a few minutes away from the house though." Leigh states. "Should we?"

I nod as Perrie pours the clear liquid on the black piece of cloth.

I take it and uncover Destiny's mouth for a split second, replacing my hand with the soft fabric.

Her struggling lessens until her eyes close again.

Jesy comes back after what seems like forever and we drive away.

~~~~~~~~~

We arrive at the house a few minutes later.

Perrie helps me carry Destiny in, and to the small room.

"We should tie her up, Jade." Perrie says sympathetically, knowing I hate doing that.

"But..." I go to protest but get interrupted.

"Jade." Perrie says, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Okay." I sigh, helping Perrie tie knots and stuff. Perrie finindhes by gagging her with a rag.

"Now we wait until tomorrow when she's awake. Poor thing is probably scared and tired." Perrie says, dragging me out of the room.

I sit on the couch and watch T.V, trying to get my mind off everything.

I turn it to nickelodeon and watch Spongebob.

"Do you know what's funnier than 24... 25." Spongebob's voice echoes throughout the room, making me laugh.

Leigh-Anne joins me on the couch and starts massaging my shoulders, as she does a lot.

"You did good today." She says as I let out a sigh.

"I feel guilty." I reply, making her laugh a little.

"Don't be. We're protecting her." She points out.

"If we're protecting her, why do we have to scare her?" I ask, still tense.

"Highly doubt she would listen to four strangers." Leigh replies, proving a point.

I nod and relax into her arms as she rubs my shoulders gently.

"Let's get to bed okay?" Leigh says, pulling me up to stand with her.

I just nod, not able to talk clearly.

I make it up to my room and change into my one piece.

I crawl under my fluffy blanket and doze off to sleep.