Reconciliation

Thalia's POV

The party lasted well into the night but things slowly began to settle down as people left. It was weird seeing the throne room practically empty when moments ago it had been bursting with people.

The kids were busy playing a game of charades. At least that's what I assumed, considering Grey was flopping on the floor like a fish while the others yelled out odd words. I was quite certain that at one point Emily yelled out Percy. Of course, Percy pretended to be offended, but the answer was just a fish out of water.

"My turn," Thia smiled, taking the stage so to speak. "Okay give me a category."

"Vegetables!" Sol laughed.

"Vegetable? What do you want me to do stand here and be a carrot?" Thia snickered.

"You could be a potato," Jaxon offered. "Just curl up like this."

He flopped over onto his side and curled up into a surprisingly small ball. By the amount of laughter that followed such a stupid joke it was clear they were beyond exhausted. To the point where pretty much everything was funny.

"What in the world are they doing?" Reyna asked, having slipped away from a conversation with a very drunk Dakota.

"Charades I think. Jaxon wants Thia to be a potato." Reyna rolled her eyes but a slight smile played at the corners of her mouth. "She's more of a French fry in my opinion."

"You're such a dork," Reyna laughed, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"I'm your dork and there's no escape." I did my best to laugh evilly but it didn't turn out so well.

"Put me down or I will kill you!" Apollo had Artemis slung over his shoulder and was stumbling about spewing poetic nonsense.

"Looks like he hit the drinks too hard," Reyna mused.

"Athena! Help!" Artemis shrieked, squirming I'm Apollo's hold.

"Not again. I swear every time there's a party everyone ends up drunk! Is it too hard to be responsible?" Athena frowned catching Apollo by the arm and prying Artemis free. What I didn't expect though was for Athena to punch him. Apollo was down and out.

"Uh...Dad?" Will asked hesitantly.

"Don't worry, he'll be fine." Athena promised. "I do this all the time."

"Right...." Will winced, shooting me a concerned look.

"Hey, don't look at me. I am zero help." Holding up my hands in surrender I watched Hermes collect his typical partner in crime and carry Apollo off. Most likely to his quarters where he couldn't bother anyone else.

Artemis shivered in disgust. "I am going to bathe for eight hours I swear on the fates."

"Awe you still believe in cooties," I teased.

"No, I believe in germs. And I am very certain my brother, despite being the god of medicine, has entirely too many." That was a very fair, and most likely true statement.

"Ego alert,",Hylla whispered, nearly causing me to punch her from surprise. "I hate this dude."

Hylla jutted a thumb over her shoulder where a very muscular and loud man was talking to Jason who appeared to be very uncomfortable and uninterested.

"That's Hercules," Reyna frowned. "Ugh, talk about an idiot."

"The Egotistical Asshole of the Year award goes to him every year," I smiled.