It's Kind Of Nice...

Thia's POV

"You guys didn't have any problems last night?" I asked having met Leah and Andy outside the Hermes cabin so I could show them around and take them to breakfast. "Nothing was stolen?"

"Nope. Not like we had anything anyways," Leah shrugged. "Things seem kind of quiet."

"Yeah news got around about what's going on. Everyone's just anxious. We'll be on our own today while Chiron holds a council meeting. All the head councilors have to go," I explained just in case they didn't know. After all, they hadn't been here before. "But that's okay cause I'll show you guys around. There's lots to do I promise."

"Can we eat first? I'm starving. My stomach is eating itself," Andy frowned, resting his hands on his stomach.

"Yeah of course," I nodded. I escorted them to the pavilion where everyone was talking quietly to one another while others were stuffing their faces with food.

I spotted a few familiar faces amongst the crowds most of them being my relatives. As we passed by the Aphrodite table I smiled brightly at Jaxon and waved.

"Hey! Wanna sit with us?" He asked, already creating room. We didn't have much of a choice after that. Jaxon alternated between sitting at the Aphrodite table and the Zeus table. He didn't want to upset either of his grandparents by having a 'preference.' I thought it was silly but I'd never tell him that.

"Sure. You guys cool with that?" Glancing over at Andy and Leah they both shrugged indifferently. Every demigod at the table watched us intently but I wasn't exactly sure why they were staring. They were most likely sizing up Leah and Andy. Jaxon moved over so that Leah sat between us and Andy sat on my right.

"So you guys are newbies?" A boy piped up interrupting the silence as we all got situated and focused on filling our growling stomachs .

"Not really. Just our first time here." Leah explained, shifting awkwardly in her seat. She always seemed like the confident type but that was with people who had similar interests as her. This was new territory.

"Nice. So who are your godly parents?" A girl asked smiling brightly and excitedly.

"I'm actually a legacy. My heritage is kind of all over the place," Leah laughed lightly.

"That's pretty awesome!" Jaxon smiled. "What about you Andy?"

"I um...don't know." Andy spoke nervously and I noticed he had a hard time swallowing his bite of food.

"Oh well that's okay! Hopefully you're not one of us," girl giggled, and nudged a few of her friends.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Cause everyone thinks he's hot," she laughed, her cheeks tinting a slight pink. Both Leah and I glanced over at Andy studying his appearance. He shifted under the scrutiny of our gazes.

"Nah, he's cool I guess," I shrugged.

"Yeah, I mean he's okay," Leah teased.

"I don't know if I should be offended or thankful. Why do you care anyway?" Andy asked the energetic and still blushing girl. By now the interest of the table had piqued significantly.

"We can't date our siblings. So if you're not related to us then you're fair game." Andy swallowed hard and his eyes widened in what looked to be fear. I think he was realizing that maybe a whole dozen people pining over him was not going to be fun.