background.

"Ow". I said as I bumped in to someone. " Oh, are you alright love? " Man I need to get used to the British accent. "Yes, I'm fine" I say while picking up my phone. "I'm so sorry" he says while helping me up. "It was my fault" I say. "I'm Tom" I'm Jessica but everyone calls me Jess" "Well jess, it's lovely to meet you" "You too" I say and leave.
48 hours earlier.
Hi my name is Jessica, but everyone calls me Jess so you can to! I'm 18 years old, and I just finished high school in Washington. And decided I wanted to spend a year or two abroad. Also my dad is military, which is why I came to London. That's where he is. I have 5 brothers, Oliver is the oldest, then Alec, mason, Justin, and Ethan. By now you've probably guessed I'm the youngest. And that makes me the baby. So it took a lot of convincing to get my mom to let me take this trip, but anyway so I'm moving in to my apartment today and I'm so excited. I want to major in photography. So I can't wait to get out there and get so amazing photos.

A. N
Okay so I hope you guys liked this. I'm going to post another chapter in a few minutes. Tell me should I keep going with this Story? And sorry this is so short. It's only the background.