"Word. What it say?" He asks me. I read it to him. "Awe Okay. A nigga was about to get killed outchea." He says in a chuckle. "That's yo first tattoo?" He asks me. I nod my head as we walk back to the others. "Nigga don't be taking my girlfriend away from me." Kyree says hugging me while trailing his hands down to my butt.

"Actually I do like these shorts." Kyree mumbles gripping my ass. "Stop Bae. We out in public." I say hugging him. "So." He says shrugging his shoulders. "Let me get on your back." I say trying to jump up on him. "Her booty jiggle when she jump." Somebody's lil boy says.

I turn around laughing as Chance comes and pick him up. "Sorry for that." He says walking off. "What's taking the bus so long?" Jayla asks coming over by us. "They has left right when we came." Kyro answers wrapping his arms around Jayla's waist as Kyree put me on his neck. "I said on your back not your neck." I say.

"Kayla why you got blood on yo shirt?" Roscoe asks catching everybody's attention. He comes over by me lifting my shirt up revealing my tattoo. "Oh shi! Kayla you got a tattoo!" Chance says getting everybody else hyped up.

"Oh my gosh." I mumble. "Lemme see it. What it what it say?" G asks acting stupid. "Stop playing." I say trying to kick him. "What it say?" Kyro asks me. "I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it." I Answer.

I get down from Kyree as the bus comes. "Kayla can I sit with my bestfriend on the bus?" Kayla asks me. "Yeah." I say getting in behind Kyree. Me and Kyree sit in a seat. "Damn the bus full today." Kyree mumbles.

Jayla And Kyree come and sit by across from us since it's the only seat left. I get on my phone going to Snapchat picking one of the filters. "Lemme seat by the window." I tell Kyree standing up. He pulls me down on his lap wrapping his arms around my waist.

I make sure my lighting is right before I take a picture. "Nope." I mumble deleting it. "Why you delete it? I thought it looked cute." Kyree says moving his hand to my thigh. "Because I didn't think it was." I say getting smart with him. "Kayla shut yo game controller head ass up." He says making me laugh.

I go to my Instagram scrolling until I see one of me and Kyro's old videos that somebody else posted on another page. Kyree takes the phone out of my hand looking at it. "You reposted this?" He asks me. "No. Somebody else did." I say taking my phone back.

"Oh." He says. "I'm going to the gym tomorrow you coming with me?" He asks me. "No im going to get my nails done tomorrow with Kaylee and the girls." I say. "When y'all plan this?" He asks me. "In the group chat." I say. "What group chat?" Him and Kyro says in unison.

"The girls group chat." I say. "For real. I'm not in a group chat." Jayla butts in. Duh, bitch nobody knows you hoe. "I didn't make the group chat." I say. But I really did just to be petty bitch. We didn't even plan on going to the nail shop until I just texted it😊.

"Oh okay." She says nodding. The bus stops and we get off.

...

So the girls are sitting on the bench as the boys take all the kids on a ride. I look back at Latoya who's isolated from the group with Gino because he wasn't old enough to go on the ride. I stand going over by them. "Hey hey." I say smiling at her.

"Hey." She says as she cleans Gino's nose. "So about yesterday.." I trail off. "It's okay we don't have to go into that subject. I'm good." She says stringing some of her weave out her face. "I don't accept how G was talking to you at the airport when he told you to shut the fuck up." I say. "You don't accept? What are you his mom?" She asks in a chuckle.

"No I'm his sister. And if you want respect I could talk to him cause he know I don't allow that shit." I say. "Your not his sister. Your just a close friend. I don't need help to get respect from G. I got this on my own. I've been dealing with this man for the longest since I was 15 with a ruined life. I don't need no one stepping in and helping me." She says.