Found Our Way

I could hear Jimin's faint laugh,and I quickly glance at him, feeling annoyed.

"You know, if you continue to cranned your neck like that, you'll break it"

"It's not my fault there's a lot of things in your house" I pouted

"What can I say, my house is big and pretty"

"Really? But your mom said otherwise" a deep voice interrupted and I springed up from my seat, bowing to him.

"Ah, Anneyonghaseyo Mr.Park",
He bow to me in return.

"Ah, Jagi, you're home late today"
Jimin's mother help his dad to take off his raincoat.

" I got a lot of works today. I'm sorry to our guest here" he bowed to me, and I quickly did a 90 degree bow back to him.
"Ah, gwenchanha"

He smiled to me and turn to face Mrs.Park, "Im not late for dinner i hope. "

"No dear, in fact, this dinner is a bit speacial. Our guest's touch. "

And as that,basically Jimin run toward the dining table...

💠💠💠

I think i'm only on my fourth time munching on the rice, but here Jimin is, having his third bowl for tonight. Mr and Mrs Park are also currently adding their second bowl. Is it me that eat too slow? I suddenly remember about the kimchi that I helped to cook, and I was about to scoop it, but soon froze as I saw the empty kimchi plate. Oh well... I'm too late I guess.

"Here, have some of your cooking"
Jimin hold out his chopstick that have the kimchi along with some rice. I opened my mouth and he slowly push the kimchi and rice into mouth, putting his hand as a bowl to catch any fall out rice beneath my mouth.

My eyes sprang open by how good it taste. No wonder Jimin keep adding his rice, it's seriously taste so good.
"Waaah"

"It's seriously good, jjinja! "

"it's all thanks to Y/n for this" Jimin's mother praised.

"Ah, aniyo, you're the one who prepared it since the start, I only add in the seasoning "

"The seasoning is the most important part in the kimchi, it it's good, it'll turn out good. "

I look down onto my lap, overwhelmed by the sudden praise, I bow slightly to her, "Kamsahamnida"

She just smiled and continue to eat, and at the corner of my eyes I could see she nudge Mr.Park lightly, smiling wider.

⏰⏰⏰

I quietly inhale the smell of rain, it calms me deep down. I always did this, once it's raining heavily I would go to the window at least once and inhale the weird but comforting scent the rain produced. I like it ever since I'm a child.

"My mom said the rain won't stop until tomorrow morning. She insisted you stay here tonight" Jimin suddenly said as he walked to me.

"Doesn't it burden her to have a guest overnight? "

He shake his head, smiling as he sunk himself in his sweater,
"Well, I never see her that excited having a guest overnight honestly.Ah,here,before I forgot"

I saw him hand me my old phone so I quickly take it and found out that:
1)my phones are not locked
2)the battery is 76%,did he charge it?
3)The wallpaper is the picture of his selfie

Nevertheless, I enter the gallery, scrolling through the pictures and my finger stopped at one particular picture.

"Ah, it's still here"

It was an old picture of my family but it's the only one I have, that can remind me of them. Suddenly I could feel Jimin pulled me into a tight hug, "I'm sorry, I didn't know your family picture is in it, why didn't you just tell me? "

"I tried a lot of times, but got scared after"
He keep hugging me, but then both of us pulled away as we heard the voice of Mrs.Park

"Jagi, wear a shirt on, we have guest remember?! "

I smile and look out the window again
"She's really energetic"

"Only when it's about you, how do you like the house so far? "

"Minus the interior in here, it look a lot like...like my old house when I'm...when I'm with my family"

I didn't exactly look him in the eye, but I could sense sadness creep into his face.

"Ah sorry, that's rude to compare my house with yours. Mianhae Jimin-ah" I glance to him, clasping out my hand together 🙏

He look at me deeply and soon engulfed me in another warm hug.Within his members, he was always teased for being short, but to me, he is tall, he can basically rest his head on top of mine.

"Thanks" he suddenly said.

"What for? "

"For standing up to my hyungs, telling them the whole things.It hurt my pride a little to have a girl saving my ass, but thanks anyway"

"How's your relationship with them going on? "

"We have a long talk that night, and guess what, during military, Suga Hyung wrote some songs, and we'll have a comeback in five months! Thanks to you,it feel easier to talk to them, and we're close as ever now, like how we used to be. So I think I owe you big time, and I decided to give my mom a call, about you,asking if you can come over. Seriously, I could her screaming through the phone, I never know she can yell that loud though. "

I pull away from the long hug and stare to him, reading his face, but failed.
"You...bring me to your family...for me? "

He shyly nod, "It's the only thing I can do for you. Since you help me with my Hyung, I help you with...the family. I hope I did help instead of making you even sad"
He gently wipe my teary eyes.

"Don't worry, you did a great job"

He was about to lean in, aiming my lips, but soon his mother's voice echoed from downstairs.

"Off to bed! "

Jimin smile and grabbed my hand, but the voice came again,

"In your own room children, don't make me lecture on how babies are made "

I could feel small tint of blush appeared on my face, but Jimin just scoffed at his mother's words. He lean in and plant a soft kiss on my forehead.
"Sleep well Red, I'll send you back to your dorm tomorrow morning. Okay? "

I nod and peck him on his cheek, "Okay"

I waved him good night and went to the room that Mrs.Park showed before. As I was about to enter, I heard a small conversation at the stairs.

"Where's Y/n,Jimin-ah? "

"In the guest room, sleeping I guess"

"Omo, what a good girl, she's so polite, and pretty and I approved her cooking too. She's so perfect, I like her. "

"Me too Eomma, a lot"