Our 10th Way

I brush my fingers through my wild hair, attempting on smoothing it. I forgot to tie my hair again, and since i came here with a bike, it was caught in the wind resulting it to become monster like. Hmm,so much for straightening my hair this morning,that took me an hour.

To be honest,i'm not someone who like to doll much. Some mascara and lip gloss would do. That's more than enough. Even on stage,i tried to minimum the amount of chemical makeup on my face,so far i managed to do so. Starlings don't mind that,they said i look pretty as i am already,no more touch up needed.

I put the helmet onto the bike, that I once again borrow from Areum unnie. I think she get used of trying to search her bike keys and found none. She let it slide almost everytime it happened. Except that one time where Luna and I went out at 1 a.m to look at the fireworks. Well, let's just say both of us need to sleep outside for a few hours before she let us in the dorm. Savage much 😅

When i enter inside, a few people greeted me, and i replied each and every of them. Honestly,after they greeted me, they look at each other, grinning and whispering. I look down onto myself, umm i think i looked okay. Even our unofficial stylist, Luna said that i'm good to go. I shrug and brush away the hair that went in front of my face,stepping into the what i assume-the meeting room, since there's a long table in the middle and plenty of chairs around it. A man who i knew him as Hae Juen,the assistant director shake my hand,welcoming me with his so high spirit. He hand me a text-book thick script and hold out his arm to the chairs.

"Please,take a sit. We'll begin shortly"

I nod and sit down,flipping through the pages to fill in the time. I guess this will take about, umm 20 episodes? Gueaaing from the thickness of the script. I don't know,but i'll try to give my best.

"Y/n? You're Y/n right!"

I turn to the voice and a smile crept upon my face. I stand up and give her a hug, simply not believing this.

"Nayeon!!! You're here for acting too?"

"Yes! Wow,i thought i'll be lonely today but look who showed up! Uri Heart Queen!"

"Shhh!" I put my hand over her mouth.
"Not here, don't just simply said that name. It was given to me when we're in high school" I silently scolded her, but i earned a snickered smile instead.

"Aww come on. Even your fan call you that"

"Umm yeah. But isn't that sound harsh? I don't go around saying 'off with the head' " I mimick the voice of the Heart Queen in the story Alice in Wonderland.

"Nooo...come on, you know you get that nickname because of your habit, always showing mini heart and such"

"Oookay Yeonnie, come sit"
I pull her down to fill in the seat beside me. It was a long time since both of us met, we were best friend in high school, but soon parted away when we graduated.

We took some time talking from basically, well...everything! Don't tell me you met your long lost friend,and you were only asking if she had been breathing? Nope~

"So,can we start?"

"Umm,Mr director, the lead actor haven't arrive yet"

"Really? But i'm afraid we've been falling in time"

"Geez,he's the important person, but arrived late. How shame"

"Nayeon,shh" i half yell half whisper to her,and she only stucked out her tongue at me.

This girl whatever... Actually i don't mind waiting at all because i'm quite nervous. I need more time to compose myself.

"Ah,there you are,our hero. Come come. Look like the only sit is here, this is your script. We would like to start now." Mr Hae Juen said.

Then, Mr So Geul clapped his hand,earning the whole room's attention.
"Good morning, as you all know, i'm Han So Geul, the director of this drama. Firstly i would like to thank all of you for coming, even though there's a late entry but i can assure you i'm okay with it. Before we start on the script, i would like to know every one of you, so please introduce yourself"

One by one,people were introducing themselves. As much as i want to see them in person, i can't seem to lift up my head because of the nervousness. Suddenly, i feel a nudge on my elbow,when i look at Nayeon who nudged me just now, i saw everyone's eyes are on me.

"A..ah,yes. Umm,hello. My name is..."

"Choi Y/n?"

I look infront of me as someone call out my name before i could even have the chance to say it. And our eyes locked,mouth parted apart,shocked.

Park Jimin?!