Our 26th Way

"I'm not buying any of your words"

I look at her oddly,why is she acting like this out of a sudden? I huffed in annoyance,seeing my own smoke of air coming out of my mouth,and so does her's.

"I...dont understand"

She sigh and rolled her eyes,an act she does when she's stressed over something or rather someone.

"Enough Y/n,stop lying to me,and yourself. There's something happened,and it affected you badly"

I stare down to the white snow underneath me,it produce crunching sound as I stepped into it. I replay her words over again,she isn't wrong about something happened,but the real catch here is I was mad at myself that I can't hide it away. People like Nayeon,my unnies and my manager could see through me,and I hate how they can easily read me like an open book. At the corner of my eyes,i could see that jerk,standing with his friends,chatting away. Park Jimin,how can you still be smiling? Of course, I'm a slave to him,he could stole my first kiss and not even feel guilty about it.

Out of a sudden,i wish that I could just teared his coat along his sorry face. Why would I even have the thought of washing his coat for him,such a waste to my detergent. And why would I even spend my energy on him? A jerk that doesn't even know the word 'sorry' or 'thank you'.

"Y/n...really,you scares me. Stop hiding everything...i feel like I'm doing a bad job as your friend."

I glance to a sad looking Nayeon,who was having a hard time understanding my behavior these past few days. Sighing I give her a long warm hug, not that I just want to keep us warm but also a subtle way of telling her, 'no,you're not in the wrong side,i am'.

She pulled away and look to me,sighing again. "Well,if you didn't plan on telling me,at least learn to be save for me", she started to zipped up my cold jacket and repositioned it on me. "- you'll be dead if I wasn't here you know?"

I smirked and nod, "Oops,look like I will"

"Yah!"
And soon we were chasing after each other,snowball in hand and an act of snow fight. I throwed one at her after she succeeded to hit me with her snowball on my knee. But she dodged it,and my mouth dropped open as it hit a stranger.

"Ah,I'm sorry. I didn't mean to,are you okay??" I speak in English as I thought maybe he didn't understand me.

"Well,after all these years,your throw is still the strongest of everyone else. I still wonder why you don't get a trophy for it"
Wait, it's a familiar voice somehow. As the person turned around,i can't help but to form a shocked smile.

"S...Seowon-ah? Is...is that really you?"

"Yup,one and only" he nodded and soon showed his charming smile. I have to admit,it's kinda melt my heart.

He's a close friend when I'm in high school, it's a surprise to see him here,and he's carrying a filming camera even!
"You... you're a...filming crew?"

"Yeah,i am. I was schedule to work starting tomorrow,during your scene."

I made an 'O' shaped mouth,no wonder I never see him before,but I'm happy that I can now. Nayeon suddenly stand beside me,and she also have the same reaction as I did.

"No way...is it you,Kim Seo Won? It've been so long!"

"I know right!!! I didn't even expect to see him again,here even." I cheered.

Seowon hug Nayeon and soon me,saying how proud he is to know that both me and Nayeon are idols now.
"Wow,you two changed a lot. Much prettier than last time I see you"

"Me? No no,only Y/n did changed. Look at her"

"Yeonnieeeee" I pouted as small tint of blush started to creep on my face. Don't embarrassed me now!

"Aww,cute",Seowon laughed and it make me blushed harder.

As I was catching up with him,i saw at the corner of my eyes,someone staring. I slowly glance and I saw him,eying us. I glanced back at Seowon and soon to that jerk again,but this time,he was already walking away.

"Hmm? Y/n? Everything's okay?"

I glanced to Seowon,who had his eyes on me and I slowly shrug,looking back at the disappearing figure of Jimin.

"I hope..."