Our 6th Way

Aish,i should have tied my hair. I sigh as i speed up the bike, going through the busy street of Seoul. Hmm, judging from the traffic,i'll be there in another 10 minutes or so. I sigh,so much to get a phone and stop a mad boy. How i wish to choke that Jimin and make him beg for forgiveness from my unnies. I smirk on thinking the idea. Nah,that's too cruel. Maybe make him my dummy to practice my karate? That sounds better.

I take a slow turn and soon stop infront of the building. The sign on it said,

BigHit Company

I smile and went to park the bike,that i secretly borrow from Areum unnie. Yeah,it's her's but i really need to be here. It was my fault that they had to accept my consequence. I decided to solve this myself.

I walked in,remembering that before i left,there's a voice mail on the house phone.

'Y/n, it's the pretty Luna. Soooo, Areum unnie said that this small conference with the company will take about,umm... An hour the most...or is it the least? Anyway,she said that simply do not, go alone. Wait until we get home and we'll go meet your husband, so can you stay still for a few more minutes? Be a good girl okay. And oh,she also said not to take her bike. Bubye baby'

I swear i gag at her words. Who is my husband? I would rather marry a garbage bin, and it was the same thing! I shake my head,brushing off the shiver inside me. Slowly,i hiked up the stairs into the base floor.

"Umm,excuse me. I would like to meet Bangtan Sonyeondan Jimin. May i?"

"Sure,they didn't have any schedule right now and for the next hour. May i know your name?" the woman behind the reception desk ask,her head still focus on the computer.

"Umm..."

She lifted up her head and her eyes widened."Oh my...you're Night Light Y/n! I'm so sorry!"
She started to bow down to me.

"Ah ,ani ani. Umm,may i meet Jimin right now? This is important"

She stop bowing and look at me,a smile suddenly crept up to her face. Okay,that's honestly is creepy. She nodded and soon pointed me to the lift.

"S..sure. Just go straight until you see the lift, go on floor 8 and it's the third door from your left"

"Ah,kamsahamnida" i bow to her and quickly left. I could feel her gaze on me as i walk away into the lift. 😥

🌝🌝🌝

Hmm,i guess this is the room. It looked as ordinary as my own dorm. I wonder what's different on the other side of the room. Rather than ours perhaps it's a little messy? Or would it be much better than us? Huh,if Luna would started to vacuum the carpet everytime she finished eating and Areum unnie would stop kicking the dust bin,maybe it'll be a better place. But Mison unnie also should sta...

"Hyung, i thought you'll be back mid-"

The door opened and he stopped midway of his sentence,staring back at me. Wait....WAIT! I'M NOT READY YET!!

"Tssk,you brat again."

"What do you mean by brat huh?! If that word ever is for someone,then that someone is you!"

He scoffed,rolling his eyes along.
"You're the one who rang the bell,making commotion and such"

"I..I DID ?!"

I think i didn't realise that i press the bell while i was busy talking to myself. Well,that's bad...

"Hmm,you know, you really have no self care" he said as he leaned on the door frame.

"What?!"

He suddenly link his arm around my shoulder and pull me closer. He bend a little and whisper seductively,
"The floor beneath us is always empty,and i'm currently alone right now. Do you really think i couldn't done anything on you?"

My eyes widened and it suddenly hit me...hard. I came here by myself, ,it was already dark outside,my unnies are currently blocks away, i don't have my phone with me, Jimin is currently alone in the room,and even if i scream, no one will hear me. I slowly glance to him, only to see Jimin licking his lower lips and staring deep into me.

Okay...this is not good. Jimin bend forward,closing the gap between us and smile slyly,

"So Jagi,what do you think we should do?"