Our 34th Way

Hate, I'm sure it's at the highest peak right now. I hate you Park Jimin, jerk, Sherlock, King of being a Bitch, stupid goody two shoes!

I fucking hate you! Dumbass! Playboy! How can you be so selfish, playing my feeling, fuck you!

By now, the floor has small pools of my tears on it. I've been crying for feel like hours, and everytime the tears seemed to dry up,i started to cry all over again. I want my unnies right now,Mison unnie, Areum unnie, Luna unnie, bogoshipoyo...

Save me from this devil,who have no heart at all. He've been acting all of his shits all this time,i thought he's being real. Oh fuck that Y/n,how you be so naive' ? His whole self is a fucking lie,just bought a snipper and kill him.

And again, I'm asking why am I at my worst state right now. Weeping on the floor alone in the dark. Good thing I locked the door though, didn't want to see that jerk roaming around calling me his toy again. I'm freaking tired, my eyes are hurt and bloated, my face is puffy and I think my soul had left my body more than 20 times by now. He's making things more complicated than it need to be. A single 'I don't like you' won't hurt as much as this! Just tell me that and I'll back off, never showing my face again, to think that I actually have the thought of not wanting to hate him, makes me hate myself. Naive' Y/n,dumb. Wake up, this isn't a fairytale,and he's definietly not a Prince Charming.

Life didn't happen that way.

I gulped down and suddenly, feel a deep pain in my throat.Ahh,this is what you get when you cried nonstop for hours. I sigh and stand up, slowly walk out from the room,into the kitchen to fetch a glass of water.

Okay, maybe I drink more than three glasses. I turn to head into the bedroom again, but fate just hate me. He's standing at the kitchen entrance, looking me from up to down. Aish, whatever, I don't care about him anymore. I try to walk past him but he grabbed my arm, stopping me midway. Briefly,i glance at him then to my arm.

"Y/n..."

"Leave me alone Jimin"

"Listen, I... "

"Enough! I have enough of you! " I face him and as that his face fell into a suprised look.

"You... cry... "

"Yeah, I did! And how's that to you? Oh wait, I take that back, because you're a heartless person that just played with my heart and you'll forever be someone that just want everything for your-"

I was cut off by him hugging me, my head is on his chest, and I could hear his heart beat, slow and somehow... sad. He let out a long shaky sigh and hug me tighter,
"S... stop, stop saying that"

I just shut my mouth, wanting to know his sudden change of mood. We stay in that position for a while more before I could hear faint sniffing, I pull away and my heart broke at the view. His eyes are red and tears had streamed down his cheeks, he keep sniffing and exhale sharply. Another tear dropped down and I wipe it off with my thumb,
"Don't cry... " I said out loud, but it came out as a faint whisper.

He shake his head and continue to shed more tears. This time,unknowingly,i hug him and rub my hand against his back in a small circle motion,trying to sooth him.

"How... How can i not cry when I was the reason for your tears? "

I patted his back and he nuzzle into the crook of my neck,pulling me closer into the hug,
"I'm sorry, I'm really really really sorry..." he whispered.

Soon,both of us sit by the window in a store room,Jimin brought us here, still with those red eyes and puffy face. I found out that it's where Jimin sit by when I thought he went out into the storm. It was a place he found by accident, and the view of snow dropping down from the sky through the window can warm any heart, even mine.

He had stopped crying but that didn't make him bother to wipe away the remaining tears on his cheek, that soon started to dry. So I did it for him. He look at me sadly and he lean onto the window frame, that have a small space,but big enough for both of us to sit by. It was quiet, just watching the snow outside, and sometimes wipe his tears that keep escaping his eyes.

"Do you really wanna know why I did that? ", he spoke