🐦🐦🐦

"Y/n! Slow down! "

I couldn't help but laugh at how hard he's clutching onto me, Aww someone's scared. I decided to send him back to his dorm using my once again, 'borrowed' bike from Areum. I could see the bored face she made when she saw me riding it out, looks like she get used to it.

But I didn't expect Jimin to be scared riding it, he keep saying to slow down and ride it properly.

"I never knew riding a bike can be so dangerous"
He clutched onto his heart as soon as we arrived in the parking lot.

"No, it's not dangerous"

"It is, if the one riding it is you! "

I lightly laugh and fix my hair after I get off from the bike. I take the helmet from Jimin's hand and put it on the bike beside Areum's helmet, that was also,borrowed by me.

"Kaja"

"Why are you getting hyper? It's only my dorm"

I shrugged and smiled. "I dunno, it seem interesting somehow"

"Which one is interesting my dorm...or my room? " he raised an eyebrow, resulting me to scoff.

"Great, here comes the horny boy again"

"You said something? "

"What? Noooo, you're hearing things. "

"Okay then, come on"

He took my hand and we both take the lift to his dorm.

"It feels like I'm bringing home a girlfriend"

"Aren't I? " I teased him and he stopped to look at me.

"Yeah, yeah you are"

We soon arrived to his dorm, and he swiftly enter the password. The door clicked open and I could hear faint voices inside. I look at Jimin, expecting him to say something but he didn't utter a word. He slowly pushed open the door and we froze at the door frame, seeing 6 figures inside, chatting happily. Once they realised our presence, they stare at us, with frown upon their face.

"Jiminnie, where were you this past few days? Jin Hyyng and Suga Hyyng are back from the military and you just bring back a girl to the dorm? " Hobie said,his tone shows that he's slightly irritated.

I glance at Jimin, who had his head hung low. He didn't tell his members that he went to Greenland? Huh, I wonder if his members knew he's currently acting in a drama.

"Jimin-ah, you didn't answer your phone, what did I tell you about muting it? " This time Taehyung started to nag.

I just couldn't let Jimin being like this, so I did one stupid thing I wish I wouldn't have to do it again in the future.

"Excuse me, hi I'm Y/n from NightLight. I know I'm actually an outsider, but you need to know this. Actually, none of the things you said about Jimin is true, the reason for his lost presence in Korea is because he isn't here in the first place. The past few days, he's in Greenland for his drama, but under certain circumstances, he was trapped in the shooting house because of snow storm, with me.
We were trapped for three days, and luckily the rescue team are able to find us. You must be clueless right now, as to why you didn't know about this. The true reason is all of you are too busy that you barely spent time together. Jimin didn't want to interrupt you, so he just went there without telling about his leaving.

For your information, he could have been dead back there, but you know what, the first thing that he asked for when we were saved is to get back to Korea, because he thought about all of you when you don't do the same. I'm sorry if what I said is rude, but I'm just stating the truth"

I slowly look at Jimin, and managed a smile,
"I'll be going now, don't worry about me. I'll went straight to the dorm"

He nod weakly,"Be safe"

I nod back to him and walk away, leaving those other 6 boys to rethink what they had done.