6 - What

Julie's POV

Recess was done,im going alone to my classroom since Jimin and I have  separated classes..then someone grabbed me in the storage room,i closed my eyes then opened it...JEON JUNGKOOK?!?!? "WTH JEON WHAT U DOIN?" "do you love jiminie hyung?" He said. Im strucked by that question,i do love him tho "Yeah,why? are you tired of Arianna that's why you're bothering me right now?" He's shocked but his eyes softened and looks sad. "Im sorry Julie,im sorry.for everything I know we can't go back to the past but can we please be friends and start again?" He said. "This is going to be awkward,but okay. I forgive you anyways, it's in the past now so I hope we learned our lessons,right? Let's be happy" i said with a cheering voice. His face lit up and smiled "Yes sure" then we both get out of the room and as usual we're late, thank goodness the prof forgive us lmao. Finally the class ended,im going to meet my angel yayyy. I was walking to the hall when I saw jimin kissing another girl......it happened again...my worst nightmare happened again. "Julie it's not what you think" he said. "YOU KNOW WHAT IM GETTING ENOUGH OF YALL FUXK YOU JIMIN AMD YOU SLUT, DON'T EVER TRY TO CONTACT ME YOU CHEATER BASTARD" and with that i ran as fast as I could and as usually with freaking tears in my eyes. Life is so unfair.

Jungkook's POV

I was walking to the hall when i saw jimin with another girl and julie?!??! Julie just cursed and i realized what is happening and then I just imagined it happened again,someone broke her heart again. She ran away and I quickly punched jimin. "Why did you do that?! I thought you love her!" I said with an angry tone. "Why are you getting in? But you,you did cheat on her did you?" "IT'S NOT CHEATING,I PLAYED HER BUT YOU,YOU DID JUST- WHY HYUNG?" Jimin earned another punch. "Im lost for words,now im so fxcked up" Jimin said. And I glared at him as i turn away and and find Julie..i was running on the road when it started raining, the first thing that came to my mind was Julie,i ran and ran then i saw her in the side of the road crying and is wet from the rain. I quickly hugged her. "Julie,,im sorry for what jimin did...im-" "no stop" then she continue sobbing. I carry her then we took a taxi and go to my place. She's having a high fever ans she's asleep. I get a warm cloth and put it on her head. Then I prepared a soup.

Jimin's POV

IM SO FXCKED UP. I promised that i will take care of her but I broke it. I don't deserve her FXCK you jimin then I punched the wall so hard it got my hands bleeding,and slowly the tears are falling on my face...

Julie's POV

I wake up with a headache,,where am I? And i do have a warm cloth on my forehead. I walk downstairs and saw jungkook cooking, oh im in his house so i tried to remember what happened then i remembered it. "Jungkook..." "Oh julie you're awake,sit down i made a soup for you, anyways how do you feel?" He said. "Im still having a headache but it's not that bad" i said softly then I sit. "Julie the soup is ready, let's eat" he said with a smile. Aww cut- NOPE. NOT TODAY SATAN. While we were eating i called him "hey jungkook" "hmm?" "Thank you" i said with a smile. He smiled too and said "you're welcome" then suddenly i remembered jimin...my heart is being shattered into pieces..tears fall out "hey Julie!" Then i wiped my tears quickly "im sorry I'm just so-" i didn't finished my sentence when he hugged me tight,im lost for words im shocked but i let him and i hugged him too and cried on his chest. "Im sorry jungkook im bothering you so much" "shhh julie just let it all out im here" After it. He sent me home using his car and when we got home,i hugged him and buried my face on his chest then i whispered "thank you again kookie" he nodded and smiled with his bunny teeth. We both bid goodbye and after i get it,i cried once again. Such a happy life

[ Y'all let's be mutuals on twitter  @ axstheticjimin 💜 happy birthday my babyboy taehyung!]