27

Julie's POV

As I go upstairs, I saw my baby, my Hope, sleeping peacefully. I don't know what will be I am today without her, she is my happy pill especially in times like this I just think of her.

My phone rang and I saw Jimin's name, he must knew the news already.

I picked up my phone.

"Julie" he said.

"Hey jiminah" I tried sounding cheerful

"Don't hide the sadness my Julie, Ugh My assumptions are right about him huh"

"Im tired jimin, what should I do?" I said.

"Julie do you remember what you are before?"

"What?" I asked.

"You're a nerd, who's very wise and likes adventures"

"Uhm Yeah, what about it?"

"If Jungkook is telling the truth that nothing happened between them, let's investigate?"

I laughed. "Really Jiminah? silly"

"Im serious Julie, I know you have the skills my dear friend"

"If we're really doing this, where should we start?" I asked

"Let's find where did she took the test, you know she might took it from a clinic someone she knew."

"Great idea though,, so come over?"

"Be there in a hour"

I go downstairs to talk to Jungkook.

"Jungkook, jimin is coming over. We have a plan to tell if you're telling the truth. No more question ask please. And Im not going to cheat on you" With my cold tone of voice.

"Okay Julie, I trust you" He seemed hesitant but he agreed.

I waited for a hour and someone knocked on our door. It's Jiminah~

I opened the door and saw him with lots of food,

"I brought you this, I guess that you're not eating since last night huh?"

"you're over reacting now, of coarse I'll take care of myself" I said.

"Hmm so let's go now?"

"Wait I'll just get Jungkook's papers so we'll see the name of the lab and where it is located"

I go to our room and saw Kook's sleeping peacefully, he must be tired. I caress his face softly. God knows how much I miss my husband...

I saw the papers in the sidetable, I grabbed it and go downstairs. I left a note at the refrigerator for kook to see, it's a note saying I left alrrady and I'll be back in 3 to 4 hours.

"So this paper says Jung Lab, located in busan, your hometown bitch" I sais to Jimin

"Wow that's great, I'll get to see my old friends!" He seemed so excited

"Tsk We have a task here alright"

"Yes maam"

We drove to Busan and asked the residence the exavt location of this lab. Then we saw it, "Jung Lab"

We entered and we're greeted by some of the members. We asked an employee who's the owner if this Lab and they said "Jung Hoseok" and they said that his office is the last room in the last floor. This building has 3 floors, so we go to the elevator and pressed the 3rd floor.

Once we entered, we saw a man woth his lab coat, and a glasses. He suddenly asked us.

"May I ask what's your business in here?" he said, calmly

I was shocked "Oh uhm, we're finding Jung Hoseok, the owner of this Lab because we need to ask him some questions"

"Say no more, goodmorning I am Dr. Jung Hoseok. Let's discuss things in my office, shall we?" He said cheerfully.

We both nodded.

Once we entred his office, the interior seems cheerful

"Take a seat my visitors, so what are you going to ask me?" He said.

"Do you know Arianna--"

"My niece" He said slightly nervous.

"Did she took the DNA test in your lab?" Jimin asked.

"Uhh yes.."

"You see, im the wife of the boy you tested with Arianna's soon to be baby"

"What I didn't know that-she just told me that uhh the boy isn't convinced that he's the father of the baby" He seemed disappointed.

"Ahh anyways, I knew something was fishy, so since you're the wife I guess you're here to confirm it?" He asked.

Jimin stared at me.

"Yes Doc, because we have a daughter and we're married,I want to know if he really cheated on me with that bit-i mean your niece, so please tell me im begging you"

"Listen honey, im not a bad person and i can't keep up with that attitude of my niece."

He paused then continued,,

"Arianna isn't really pregnant, she's just making this all up..."

And in that we both froze...

[ Are there someone who's still reading my book? well if there are, thank you and i love you :( ]