13

Julie's POV

Im out of the bathroom when I saw jungkook patiently waiting for me, I smiled at him and hold his hand. "Jungkook, your mom is here" , he looks at me shocked, "what? what did she say?" , I smiled , "everything is now okay kookie, the wedding is settled, you're not going to marry that girl anymore, your family fixed it and your momma said that your fam misses you so much, come back at your home jungkook, it's your family" , his smile turned to grin and he hugged me "Thank God for that news, I'll be free to introduce you now to them julie!!! I love youuuu" I hugged him back. "let's go home kookie it's getting dark,thank you for this memorable day" , we walk out of the mall and go to his car , while we we're on the car on the way home , when the traffic lights go red,  he always touch my thighs and smirking, I just let him but im getting hot here cmon' "im not going home yet, let's go to your house" he smirked. I just nodded and the traffic loght goes green. He continued driving and we're at my house. Once we we're in, he slammed me on the door and pinned me.

[[ SEMI smut ALERT NO UNDERAGE ALLOWED ]] harhar

"you're so beautiful julie" and he kissed me, I kissed him back til he put tounge while we we're kissing we're tounge fighting and the atmosphere is getting hotter and hotter. He slipped his hand on my shirt and go up and then massage my breasts. I moaned because I can't contain the pleasure, "julie jump" He squeezed my ass and I jump quickly,im now hugging him with my legs. We continued kissing til we reach my bedroom and he layed on me there and said "hol up" i nodded while he gets something at the drawer, it's his speaker and phone he played it and it was a sexy song, he starts swaying sexily while undressing himself and im going to turn to a tomato because im so red. He only stared at me not looking anywhere while undressing himself. I smirked and go to him and touch his chest , everything in his body. We kissed again and he undressed me too "damn you're beautiful baby" , we're now completely naked , "i will be gentle love" he kissed my forehead and the love making happened.

[[ IM SORRY IT'S NOT DETAILED , FOR YOUR SOULS NOT TO BE THAT SINFUL SO YOU CAN ENTER HEAVEN ]] harhar

I woke up beside him still asleep and cuddling me. I kissed his nose and hugged him, God knows how much I love this boy. Oh wait WHAT THE FUDGE MY V*G*INA HURT SO MUCH I CAN'T EVEN WALK OR MOVE, i slapped jungkook's chest and he flinched "goodmorning" he said to me with a smile which I replied with a frown, "kookie it hurts so much,what did you do to me, you said you'll be gentle, i think im gonna die because of the pain" im about to cry when he carry me while the blanket is still covering me, and he layed me on the sofa, "im sorry baby I'll take care of you I promise, it's just that you're damn delicious babe" i frowned at him once again and he laughed. He cooked soup and feed me. "it hurts jungkook" a tear slide in my face, hr became alerted and wipe my tears quickly and kissed my nose, "im sorry julieeeeeee" after he feed me he said he's going to take a bath, he even asked me to join him AND IT'S A REALLY NO FOR ME DOOD. It's morning but my eyes are getting heavy again, im so tired i guess, and then I slept.

fastforward..

many days have passed me and jungkook are closer and on the good state of a relationship. he treats me like a real queen, well he should be after he break my v-card huh, he even introduced me to his parents and his parents accepts me,and im very happy for it. On this day we will go on a date , im really excited about this so I fixed everything about myself, i picked my best dressed he said that his driver will pick me, im spraying perfume when i heard a beep sound so I looked outside and saw his car, yay im excited about this.

"good evening ms. julie, im jungkook's driver and i will drive you to your date" I nodded and said "thank you mister" he smiled and he drived. I am scrolling through my phone while he's driving and after 20 minutes we're in this fancy restaurant, I waved bye to the driver and said thanks, there's barely people in here, when I was walking, I saw jungkook, my heart jumped but he's laughing and the window is covering someone, I sneakily go to them while my heart is beating so fast

"please no, no,  no"

I keep chanting it my head, when I get their , my knees automatically fell down and im crying..

jungkook...

hugging a girl while holding roses in his hands.....

it repeated again...

im tired of this...

pls just end me.