10

Julie's POV

I woke up with a massive head ache,i try to remember everything last night and i slept on Jimin's chest. But then i remembered jungkook,why is life be so unfair to me? Did i do something wrong? I didn't notice that my tears are falling again and again. I want to close my heart and build thick walls into it. Jimin saw me and said "goodmorning julie,please don't cry" he said and place the tray with beakfast foods. "jimin,im sorry and thank you" i plainly said because im trying to close my heart. "You're welcome,please eat or i will shove your food to your mouth" he said and chuckled. I smiled to him and nodded. I don't have the guts to move i stayed in my position for like 5 mins, then jimin​ came "aishh julie jinjjaaaa,i got no option but just to feed you" "it's no need i-" he took my spoon and said open my mouth,i opened it and eat. It was so delicious tho. "Jimin did u cook this?" He nodded and smiled. "It tastes good tho,daebak!" I said cheerfully. He laughed and continued feeding me. After that he turn his face to poker face and said "julie,i need to day something, jungkook is getting married today......." Im still processing and my tears automatically fall,im so weak! I hate myself. "U-uh? ha-ha ok--ay" i said stuttering. He hugged me tight. "Im sorry i just want you to know so you will don't break slowly like you need to accept it but i know it'll take time" he said while hugging me. "uh yeah,jimin can you take me home?" "Ofcourse" i pack my things and go to Jimin's car. We drove and after 10 mins. Im in my lil house. "Thank you jimin" i said and whole heartedly smiled. "You're welcome, I'll call you later, asnwer me ha" "yeyeah whatever jiminahh haha" i said. And we bid goodbyes at each other. After i get in my house. I decided to be brave,i decided not to be crybaby and control myself. To pass this challenge,i texted jungkook.

jungkook

me- congrats :)

a smile can say millions of feelings.

jungkook- Julie...you know i still love you and im not happy about this

im holding myself,fight you weak bish!!

me- haha stop jungkook please,stop. I just wanna say congrats and goodbye.

jungkook- thank you. I love you.

IM TRYING SO HARD NOT TO CRY.

me- i love you,goodbye.

then a tear escaped my eyes. im so weak. so weak so weak i hate myself.

Jungkook's POV

what is she saying about the goodbye. please julie..im a crying mess rn at the men's bathroom.............i don't even like my bride.......

[The next chap will be a long ass months,sorry for slow updates,ya know school,and school sucks and sory.for short chapter]