12-edited

[[ since you guys are disappointed,i made a decision that i will make this story longer ]]

Julie's POV

I took care of jungkook since he's sick, he's sleeping right now, and i am thinking if i made the right choice. iI do still love him though. He wakes up
"hey julie,thank you" he said to me with a smile and peck me, i smiled back "you're welcome kookie,but what do you think will be the consequences of you escaping the wedding? I think i will be the first suspect to be here" he frowned. "maybe my mother will really go here but don't worry I will protect you and I will show myself to her" he smiled. "Jungkook do you want to go to the mall?" i said. He nodded "yes yes wifeyyyy" and hugged me,im flattered and i hugged him back. Since jimin brought clothes for him, it's the one that he will use. We're ready and we use my car but he insists to drive it so what could I do. We're on the mall aand he took my hands, "julie let's make this day memorable" I nodded. We eat first because it's already lunch and then we proceed to the arcade, we played there and he's being too caring. Im playing basketball when there's a man stood beside me and said "you're good at this" Idk him tho. "thanks" I said and when I looked beside me, it's jimin, "hey jimin gosh you shock me" , he laughed, "did I? haha sorry beautiful" i blushed and jungkook came back to me and saw jimin "oh jimin" , "hey jungkook it's been a while" he nodded. "well actually im here with my date" jimin said. "oh really? who is this lucky girl?" I said. He called her by her name "seulgi come here baby" I felt a sting in my heart when he said baby but I shrugged it off. She come to us and wave hello, she's really pretty. "hello" and then bowed. I bowed back and said "you know you're lucky woth your date" then i winked at jimin,he just laughed and jungkook is being quiet beside me.

Jimin waved and said "well goodbye enjoy your date you two" I waved back and nodded. After they're gone,i I cupped jungkook's face. "kookie what's the problem?" , "you look happy talking to him" he frowned, "aww my babyboy is jealous" he blushed at the word babyboy and then hugged me "sorry julie i can't help it" I hugged back and hold his hand "shall we go?" he nodded. I said to him that i will go to the comfort room and he wait. Im going to fix myself in the mirror when her mkther entered the comfortroom,i was shocked. "oh julie what a small world,i know you're with jungkook,just please tell  him that can he please come home? we miss him so much and the wedding, it's okay already, my son loves you so much even if he hurted you in the past" she said while he hold my hand, i nodded "yes mrs. jeon this will get to jungkook,i love your son so much too"
she nodded "don't call me mrs. jeon, call me auntie or maybe mom to haha" i laughed and wave to her. I hope everything will be fine this time