5 - Annoying

Jungkook's POV

IstG arianna is getting more annoying each day!!! She keeps clinging to me almost everywhere!! Im now at my best friends' table and she's right beside me clinging to my arm,gawdddd. I noticed that jiminie hyung is cheerful today,, he's smiling and talks a lot of stuffs,I wondered why...

Jimin's POV

I'll announce them my relationship with Julie that's why im smiling all the time,I can't believe she's mine and I swear with all my heart I'll love her and take care of her.. Jungkook is with arianna and she's clinging to his arm,jungkook looks annoyed but idgaf. "Jimin-ah why are you smiling to yourself?" Said jin hyung. "Oh,,uhmm,,i will announce something" they all nodded. "Me and Julie are dating" i said with a big smile..speaking of Julie she's walking towards me while my hyungs mouth is "O" yeah a big O. Here comes my babygirl...

Julie's POV

I walk towards my man with a smile. "Hey mochi-ahhh" then I pinched his cheeks. He blushed,so cute. His other friends are shook, they're mouths are in "O" shape,they look so funny tho. While im looking at them,I saw jungkook with arianna I just smirked to them with half tease and half greetings. I sit beside Jimin,and on the other side is Suga. I asked him "Jiminah did you eat already?" He answered "Yes babygirl" whatttt,I blushed so bad. And his friends are teasing us "Don't get too lovey dovey, we're here tho haha" said taehyung. We just laughed,we talk about stuffs and we get to know each other,Jungkook is not speaking and arianna just keeps clinging to him, she's trying to make me jealous by saying "Oppa,kiss me" with a seducing voice,and ofcourse jungkook the idiot kissed her like in 10 seconds?!?!? We look at them with disgust. Idgaf anymore to them both,even if they make babies in front of me idgaf haha. We keep talking while jimin just sneaked his hands to my waist and i playfully smacked his chest. I whispered "eager much babe?" He laughed then he peck my lips I was so shook meanwhile jungkook is glaring at us,bish what do u care.

Jungkook's POV

Julie caught me glaring at them. Idk why I glared but I hate seeing them lovey dovey. Idk anymore. Meanwhile Arianna just go to her friends and i just nodded. Julie and jimin are being so lovey dovey. She whispered smthng to jimin and jimin laughed and PECK HER LIPS?!?!? im controlling myself but I don't know why,maybe im crazy,yes i am. Am i jealous?!? HECK NAW.

[Sorry for errors,u got no jams]